anniversary ideas?

this week is our three year anniversary....i would like to do something or give something special to my boyfriend...any ideas?

last year i gave him a gift certificate for a massage....

any ideas would be appreciated....

thank you.................jennie

There are some great new movies out this week. Take him to one on Friday night, another on Saturday night, and on Sunday night, give him a massage yourself...forget the gift certificate stuff. You need to take a hands-on approach this year.

This year I'm telling my girl to kiss Myassic Park III, I think I'm done with her...lol!!!

depends on what you're looking for – and what you're interested in! A lost weekend in a bed and breakfast? Going to a nice camping spot and doing nature stuff? A trip to the beach or the mountains?

Am going to get on my soapbox here, but my recommendation (something my husband and I plan to do next summer for our 10th anniversary) is to go on a Marriage Encounter weekend. Yes, it's intense, but believe me, it's the best thing that you'll ever have done for your marriage. Surprisingly, that's the first thing he tells people whenever we bring up Marriage Encounter ... and he's NOT the kind of person you'd have thought could get anything out of it.

Anyhow, happy anniversary to the two of you, and many, many more!

jo anne