persuing a girl in a long distance open relationship

underthesunmon

underthesunmon

Alright, so bout 2.5 months ago I met this girl in one of my classes. Although I knew she had a boy friend at another college I was determined to go out with her. So after some good "friend" time I asked her out on a date and she said yes. The date went unbelievable and we ended up hanging out that night until 5 am. Over the next few weeks as I continued pursuing her, she kept on giving me good signals so we went out a few more times. At this point we still had not kissed because I respected the fact that she wouldn’t cheat on her boyfriend. One of those following weekends she saw her boy friend and she decided to enter an open relationship with him. She told me that I was the reason she went into the open relationship and that he was against it. Although it seemed like she was clearly ready to dump him, I recently have had many doubts. The next weekend I decided to just go for it and kiss her and we ended up kissing all night. At that point we were taking full advantage of the open relationship, but no sex. During thanksgiving break I didn’t see her, but as soon as I saw her again we kissed and she said that she missed me. Also she told me for the first few days she couldn’t stop thinking about me while she was with her boy friend. Since turkey day we are in a sort of relationship. She describes it as being in two relationships and she can’t decide what she wants to do. She has told me that her boy friend is too predictable and boring, and that I am the opposite. Also she says that she loves her boyfriend of two years and he treats her really well, giving her no reason to break it off with him. It recently has gotten to the point where we kiss whenever we leave one another. I told her she had to let me know what she wanted by xmass break because I can’t honestly continue to do this. She said ok, but that she is going to loose someone either way that she really cares about. I really think this girl likes me a lot, but she is too scared to break up with her boyfriend and end that same old routine. But, I have 2 options.... I can either continue to play the college boyfriend and just hookup with her whenever her boyfriend isn’t visiting, thusly putting my feelings on the line...or I could just push for more or possibly loose everything. I really like this girl and I think she has great potential, but is it worth my feelings to continue to pursue her.

Sounds like you're doing the right thing if you want a relationship with this girl. At some point she will have to stop playing both hands and pick one. I'm not sure why you want to enter a relationship with someone who openly cheats though.