Love life going down the drain?

ItalianStalion01

ItalianStalion01

Ive been dating a very sweet girl for almost two moths now and we were seeing each other for about five months before that. we both promised that we wouldn't "fool around" untill we were going out. now that we are going out we both made a promise to wait six months to have sex on the third week we slipped. and the next day we got in a fight. then a month later we we were "fooling around" and the next day we got in a fight again. she says our love life is going down the drain but she never really wants to do anything in bed. I asked her today if tonight we could try to fix our love life and she said, "ha ha or not" what am i supposed to say to that? she doesn't even like it when i kiss her all the time. how can i try to "fix" our love life? please anyone help i like this girl A LOT!!! :)

How long has it been since she was involved with someone before you?

How old is she?

Are you being possessive and smothering her where she doesn't feel drawn to you naturally?

Is she really into you or is she using you because you give so much to her?

Is she involved with someone else that you don't know about or that you suspect?

I think you may need to ask her what she is feeling and thinking and listen very carefully to her and only ask questions to clarify what you think you heard her say.. Don't assume anything.

I have questions just reading what you wrote.

"I use to live in central Minnesota. It feels like I've lived all over this state." Welcome to LS.

slubberdegullion

If you like this girl a lot, then your best bet is to begin to back off. The sense I get is that she's using your attention as an ego boost, and you're falling into the trap of responding to the "come-here, come-here, come-here / go-away, go-away, go-away" manipulation that's so common among girls.

Point is, if you start to back off and she suddenly seems more interested in you, OR she backs away completely, your answer is clear regardless of what she does.