friend...to dating...to friend

RottenGazebo

Hi...

I met Kristen in a school play. I didn't think I liked her, but I could never stop thinking about her. She gave me her phone number, and one day we talked for ten hours straight. We soon became friends. But...I wanted a lot more than that. I was in love. I soon told her how I felt. She was a little freaked out about the love thing, but she said I was cute. So...we decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend. I went to her house today. We watched TV and talked. Before I left, she told me that she didn't like me in that way and she just wanted to be friends. At first I was ok with this. Until I got home. This was the worst pain in the world. But, I don't think she knew me well enough. What can I do? Should I try to get her back? I love her.

calm down, calm down.

it's time to learn a lesson...so listen up. unfortunately, she doesn't feel the same as you do...."in love". i will also tell you that there is NOTHING you can do to change her mind. if you try to push and pressure her or try to get her back...it wont work and she will begin to despise you. so, take some time away from her and get yourself healed up and do not worry about how she feels because you are the most important thing in your life.

I know I can't make her fall in love with me, but is there anything I can do to nudge her?

yeah.... leave her alone for now and move on with your life. maybe then she will realize that she wants to be with you. if not, then you have already moved on and won't care.

• Author
yeah.... leave her alone for now and move on with your life. maybe then she will realize that she wants to be with you. if not, then you have already moved on and won't care.
She's my friend, I talk to her daily.

well then you just might have to accept the friendship because until she decides she wants more, i don't think there is anything you can do.

• Author
well then you just might have to accept the friendship because until she decides she wants more, i don't think there is anything you can do.
ok thanks :bunny: