Hello

I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but here I am again. I was the one that wouldn't shut up about me and my girlfriend breaking up. :)

We are doing great. We are actually celebrating our "5th anniversary" tomorrow, if you want to call it a 5th anniversary. She has something planned.

We are still doing great ever since we got back together. She has been great to me and I appreciate that alot. We have our little spats here and there, but nothing big.

Well, just wanted to drop in for a bit and tell everyone Hi! that helped me. ie. Tony, Paulie, Miss Mojo, etc.

Later all.

Adam

Great to hear everything is going well.

You said you're celebrating your "5th anniversary". 5 years? 5 months? 5 times you have broken up and gotten back together?

:)

YOU WRITE: "I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but here I am again."

Yeah, I remember you. You're the guy who sneaked around your own girlfriend and got your brother's girlfriend's married sister pregnant and got beat up by her husband who is an IRS auditor who happens to be looking into your father's income taxes because he has deducted more kids than your mother knows he had because of some affairs with his secretary and the lady next door whose kids you are good friends with but are really your stepbrother and stepsisters and you shouldn't be flirting with them.

It's so nice hearing from you and I'm glad everything is going great!!!

I did get all that straight, right? How's the audit coming?