Sex positions....

Been with my man for 4 years, getting a little boring when we have sex. Tell me you're favorite sex position to give me some ideas. I'm used to being ontop or he's ontop (& doggie style). So let me know your favorite or strange position you try.

I like ontop of him, but you can also turn around so you're both facing the same way. Find a kama sutra book.

Been with my man for 4 years, getting a little boring when we have sex. Tell me you're favorite sex position to give me some ideas. I'm used to being ontop or he's ontop (& doggie style). So let me know your favorite or strange position you try.

Oh you have to check this out, no need for things to get boring especially if your totally into each other. Definatley get a book (it's a little difficult to explain without pictures) Try new ways anywhere and everywhere. Ask him if he has any fantasies (he does). Try some of yours. Try different settings like candles or massages. Grab a chair, jump in the shower with him there is so much to be done here. You'll have so much fun doing it. He He no pun intended.

Happy trails

d

Oh you have to check this out, no need for things to get boring especially if your totally into each other. Definatley get a book (it's a little difficult to explain without pictures) Try new ways anywhere and everywhere. Ask him if he has any fantasies (he does). Try some of yours. Try different settings like candles or massages. Grab a chair, jump in the shower with him there is so much to be done here. You'll have so much fun doing it. He He no pun intended. Happy trails d

ok ok not fair I didn't tell you much.

Favorite?

Try laying on your side, a little more leaned on your stomach, legs scissored and have your man kneeling in between your legs and enter you that way. holding up/onto your leg. You'll love it. It's deep and hits you in all the right spots!

Go get him!

d

YOU ASK: "Tell me you're favorite sex position to give me some ideas."

I prefer the one that pays the most money, has the greatest benefits, and the earliest retirement.

I was offered a missionary position one time but it required going to school for a few years. I decided it wasn't worth doing to have the same position all the time. It's also the one that'll get a girl pregnant the easiest.

I like ontop of him, but you can also turn around so you're both facing the same way. Find a kama sutra book. your can get on top but instead of going up and down go back and forth like u doing it doggiestyle
I like ontop of him, but you can also turn around so you're both facing the same way. Find a kama sutra book. I like when my husband push my thighs back instead of just lying on top of me. plus when he push your thighs back you will fill every inch of him. not only that give him a little head every now and then won't hurt either.
LoveShack.org

Posting personally identifying information on this board is against the terms and conditions you agreed to before entering this forum.

Your home phone number constitutes that kind of information. Veiled invitations for sex is even another matter.

Please refrain from making these types of posts. Your post has been deleted.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.