is it ment to be????please answer if u see this tonight it's real important i leave tommorrow

confused

i was w/ my b/f for 4 years(brian) we started makeing each other miserable,i was his 1st love and i ended it.i started seeing someone else but he kept begging me to take him back.well it didn't work out with me & the other guy(DOug).but while i was w/him(doug) i knew that me & my ex were ment to be together but he started dateing a girl we still told each other that we loved each other & we still had sex.well i asked him out again but he said it was only fair to give his new gril friend a chance.so i moved 7 states away,he didn't want me to but i did i couldn't stand seeing them togethrer.now i'm miles away.but i talk to him on the phone and i know he still loves me.so i'm going back home and i'm going to ask him to marry me cause i know we belong together,i'm willing to give up my life here tstart over with him.i'm going to ask him to marry me.Is this a good idea?????

i'm going to ask him to marry me.Is

this a good idea?????

I think if you sit down and think about this a bit, you'll find you already know the answer to the question you're asking. This is a decision only you can make. Make it wisely.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel