is there any hope?

hey there.

i have a situatuon going with my friend.basically i really like her but she doesnt want a relationship.obviously i cant force her but i think she likes me at some level.

ok,to fill you in,i met her a few months ago when i started university.we get on ok,but i didnt speak to her that much because she is very moody type.

anyway,a month ago,we were at student union dancing away.it was late on in the night,and i was dancing up close to her and we kissed.i hadnt drunk that much but i thought she was drunk at the time(thats not why i kissed in case you're wondering lol)we went back to her room but nothing happened(well her friend,who is my mate too,was upset needed to chat).it turned out that she wasnt drunk at all because she was on medication at the time.

fast forward to last week,which was my birthday.we were at the pub getting drunk basically lol.this time,i didnt know she was drunk(i was drunk tho)and i asked her for a birthday kiss.she gave a bit more than a mere peck on the lips!!we spent the rest of the night together and it ws revealed she would have slept with me if i hadnt been sick(damn it)

anyway she said the next day was she didnt mean to lead me on and that she was sorry for what she had done.

now,with all this has happened,i think she has feelings for me at least a little.she is no slag girl so i think she does have a thing for me a little at least.but she doesnt seem ready for a relationship.

what to do?i was thinking i just be cool and let it run its course.im not going to wait for her,but if she does want me then that changes.

any thoughts?

drgnflybethany

You mention that she doesn't want a relationship... if that's something she told you, it's been my experience that people that say that, usually don't.

Still - if you like her that much - ask her what she wants from you - or tell her how you feel, when neither of your are alcoholically impaired..

There's a chance she really likes you - but is afraid you don't like her...

• Author

just an update....one of her best friends said that she does want a relationship at some point and that she isnt sure if that is with me.

apperently she does like me but isnt sure about a relationship yet.

so should i just continue as before?