Bf's family

I love my bf,but I don't like his family members. bf is not living with his parents and we're living together,but his mom oftens call and tell his son how she missed him so much,my bf was annoying as well but he didn't want to make her mama unhappy so forced to listen to the phone and her mama just said some tiny matter...How to confront with the difficulties to get along with them?Or should I give up my bf?But i love him very much.

Please advise

If you stay with this guy, you're going to have to put up with his mother.

Have him get caller ID and not answer the phone so often when his mother calls. You may find out he looks forward to these calls more than he lets on. It's not likely his mother would call so often if she and your boyfriend were not close.

Pay a whole lot of attention to this matter. Should you marry a guy who has a controlling mother or who is very close to his mama, you will be marrying two people.

If my bf was good man, he'd choose me over his mother . What do you think for that? But some said that this was really bad ideas

If you stay with this guy, you're going to have to put up with his mother. Have him get caller ID and not answer the phone so often when his mother calls. You may find out he looks forward to these calls more than he lets on. It's not likely his mother would call so often if she and your boyfriend were not close. Pay a whole lot of attention to this matter. Should you marry a guy who has a controlling mother or who is very close to his mama, you will be marrying two people.

YOU ASK: "If my bf was good man, he'd choose me over his mother . What do you think for that?"

No, blood is thicker than water. His mother carried him for nine months, brought him into the world, and raised him for several decades. He's not about to forsake her for anybody.

He'll go out and find a lady who likes his mom before he'll tell her to kiss off, I promise you.

Go find a guy who isn't so close to his mother.