I screwed up.I know "ill never do it again.

I just gave it alot of thought.Im not leaving my add in those pages.I gave out so much information about myself.I still dont believe I did this,.at the time it was exciting to me.,so I tried it.I heard a p.o. box isnt as safe either if the person finds the address of a post office or what ever or something. What scares me is I cant find the sites that I have my info on. I'm going to do my best to get it removed.I sure hope I find them.

I will never do anything like this again.I still dont even understand why I did it.I guess I was having so much fun I wasnt thinking of the dangers. I guess I didnt think anything would happen cause I put India pals only.

Thanks Tony for helping me.Im going to remove it if I can find my adds.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Getting used to this wacky Internet stuff can be hard. Just always remember that there are a lot of weirdos out there and the anonymity the Internet affords gives them even more power and motivation.

I think there is safety in using a P.O. Box. The post office will never disclose your physical address. In addition, you probably ought to refrain from writing to people who's address includes the name of a prison somewhere.

Don't give up your quest to find nice people. They are definitely out there but not in prison in large numbers.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.