getting confused at signs

basically im in love with my friends gf. She has always been flirty with me and seemed as tho she showed an interest in me, eg. meet up with me txt me a lot.

she always used to walk next to me and talk with me when we were walking somewere even more than she did with her bf(my friend).

but l8ly she has started hanging around with my other friend (not her bf) more than she does me, It actually feels as tho she has started trying to avoid me. eg. the other day me my friend (not her bf) and her went to the cinema, me and my friend went in seperate cars and she was eager to get in his car. we then all came back to my house and played a game, i offered her a lift home and she said no its ok, my other friend will take her.

i cant figure out why in the space of a few days she has gone from showing signs that she really likes me to basically showing signs that she dont like me and that she likes my other m8.

i have txt her 2nite to see if she is ok to talk so i can ask if she has fell out with me for some reason. but she has not got back, and that was over 1 hour ago

She was just flirting with you, that is all. YOU read into that, put your own spin on it and thought you were inlove with her. She probably picked up on the vibe and backed off of you.

Do yourself a huge favour and let it go. She isn't worthy of your time and also, she is taken anyway so why bother? Your friends girlfriend...

we then all came back to my house and played a game

She's playing a game alright. She is flirting with her bf's friends. Sounds like she just wants to stir up drama to me. See how important she is when she can cause a rift between friends. How many of you can she get to choose her over your friendship. Leave this one alone and hope your friend sees what she is doing and gets rid of her too.