wondering

i was wondering about some people said they only believe in fact ,logic and reason.But isn't the facts,logic and reason all theirs?

I mean it's not universal.Maybe fact is fact,but everyone looks at logic and reason with a different perspective

YOU ASK: "But isn't the facts,logic and reason all theirs?"

I don't think anyone owns facts. They are pretty much there to deal with and can't be tampered with.

Logic and reason certainly have a component of personal experience and perspective. However, each person must use his own logic and reason to satisfy himself or to convince another.

If a person cannot convince another using his own logic and reason and cannot be convinced by another who is using his own perspective, then there is a stalemate.

However, open minded individuals can usually reach a meeting of the minds using each others' personal logic and reasoning by fully explaining an issue according to that perspective and then working out a compromise that seems mutually logical and reasonable.

Most often, educated people find the same things logical and reasonable. However, you do have a point and it has to be dealt with from time to time.

A logical, reasonable person is never able to reach a compromise with one who is not unless he determines the issue is sufficiently unimportant to cast all reason overboard and cave in.

The most educated and brilliant of people have egos which do not need gratification and therefore are not prone to advancing or imposing their own reason on others. They sort of observe the passing show and smile a lot.

A said," I am virgin since I do not have any desire on it despite intellectual family"

1) Humph, goes to show how sexual repression manifests in agressive ways ---) What do you think?

2) Does A even have this right to comment so much about relationships and the sex angle? what do you think?

Thank you very much,Tony!!

------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ASK: "But isn't the facts,logic and reason all theirs?" I don't think anyone owns facts. They are pretty much there to deal with and can't be tampered with. Logic and reason certainly have a component of personal experience and perspective. However, each person must use his own logic and reason to satisfy himself or to convince another. If a person cannot convince another using his own logic and reason and cannot be convinced by another who is using his own perspective, then there is a stalemate. However, open minded individuals can usually reach a meeting of the minds using each others' personal logic and reasoning by fully explaining an issue according to that perspective and then working out a compromise that seems mutually logical and reasonable. Most often, educated people find the same things logical and reasonable. However, you do have a point and it has to be dealt with from time to time. A logical, reasonable person is never able to reach a compromise with one who is not unless he determines the issue is sufficiently unimportant to cast all reason overboard and cave in. The most educated and brilliant of people have egos which do not need gratification and therefore are not prone to advancing or imposing their own reason on others. They sort of observe the passing show and smile a lot.

1. A said," I am virgin since I do not have any desire on it despite intellectual family"

I do not see any relevance between being a virgin and having an intellectual family. All people born into all families are virgins until they are otherwise.

1) Humph, goes to show how sexual repression manifests in agressive ways ---) What do you think?

I think your statement comes out of the dark and has no meaning here. However, generally speaking, sexual repression can manifest in agressive behavior in some people. There are many variables that would cause this to happen or not to happen.

2) Does A even have this right to comment so much about relationships and the sex angle? what do you think?

I don't know what your talking about here. I have seen no commend about relationships and the sex angle. However, most relationships do ultimately have a sex aspect to them.

I think anybody can make comments on anything. People are pretty much free to say anything on the subject. Even in the most repressive societies, I don't think the military or police establishment would make an arrest in a case of somebody making such a comment.