Moody

Unhappy man

Unhappy man

She doesn't me very much.She din't want to see me very often.Maybe twice a week is good enough.Never put me on her priority.Whenever she feels i am not acting according to her standard she will then call and yell at me and then cut off the line.She just makes me feel so bad.i have tried lots of effort to maintain the relationship.i've talked to her so many time about my feelings and expectations.I've even written letters and cards to her to express my thoughts in a deeper sense.Seems like she's no feeling or not improvement at all.She even said man would give way to woman and tolerate woman bad temper as this is gentleman act. Her mentality is so ##### up

What am I going to do?

YOU ASK: "What am I going to do?"

Leave this nasty bxtch as soon as possible and never look back. Why would you waste your time with a person like this???

Never, ever stay around someone who makes you feel bad. Grow up now and take control of your life. This situation isn't going to improve and if this lady sees she can affect you with her behavior, she will only get worse.

Don't even say good-bye to her. Cut off all contact...NOW!!!