What to do???!!!

Melissa

I've liked my brother's best friend whose four years older than me for two years. I love the guy to death but really don't know how he feels. We both always flirt we each other all the time. He knows I have really deep feelings for him. So what should I do? If he's worried about my brother he would't care in fact I think he would like that a lot better than if I dated a total stranger. Or maybe it's the age difference, but I don't understand why that should matter.

I think that he is afraid that if he dated you, it might affect his friendship w/ your brother. I think that you should ask your brother if he would be grossed out if you dated his bud before you dug deeper to see what feelings the guy has for you. Because you wouldn't want to find out that he's crazy for you, only to hear that he's unwilling to date you cuz of his friendship. This is one of those rare occasions that asking permission is the RIGHT thing to do. It seems like he really likes you, but just hasn't talked to your brother yet. If you think it's the age difference, then just ask. If it is, he'll probly still be willing to be your friend. Best of luck! I hope it works out for you!

~Constance~

I've liked my brother's best friend whose four years older than me for two years. I love the guy to death but really don't know how he feels. We both always flirt we each other all the time. He knows I have really deep feelings for him. So what should I do? If he's worried about my brother he would't care in fact I think he would like that a lot better than if I dated a total stranger. Or maybe it's the age difference, but I don't understand why that should matter.
I think that he is afraid that if he dated you, it might affect his friendship w/ your

brother.

I think that you should ask your brother if

he

would be grossed out if you dated his bud

before

you dug deeper to see what feelings the guy

has

for you. Because you wouldn't want to find

out

that he's crazy for you, only to hear that

he's

unwilling to date you cuz of his friendship.

This

is one of those rare occasions that asking

permission

is the RIGHT thing to do. It seems like he

really

likes you, but just hasn't talked to your

brother

yet. If you think it's the age difference,

then

just ask. If it is, he'll probly still be

willing

to be your friend. Best of luck! I hope it