Men, Comment please

i just gotta know a guy has lived in Canada for over 10 years.He's french and claims that all men in SIN in Canada that he knows cheats on their wives.

All of them he says have affairs and he thinks i'm naive in thinking that dis is not so.

Yeah, a lot of men cheat in Canada but in certain geographic areas and only at certain times of the day. It also depends heavily on whether or not they had breakfast and if their blood pressure is abnormal.

Men in Canada who cheat on their wives are on average 5'7" to 5'10" tall and weigh between 150 and 182.7 pounds. Statistically they are dark haired and only shave every other day.

Your question involves a lot of intense research and you're darned lucky that I have seen the work, conducted by the University of Toronto in conjunction with the National Institute for Canadian Men Who Cheat on Their Wives (NICMWCTW, for short).

Laurynn is from Canada and she was married to a cheater so when she stops by for her usual visit to this forum you'll get the straight scoop. I don't know if she's read this research but I will familiarize her with it.

By golly, I think you've hit on something here!!!

NOTE: If you believe the research findings in the above post, I will agree with your friends that you are pathetically naive.

I'm not sure I understand your post. Are you asking for confirmation that not all men in Canada cheat on their wives? Well, you can't have it, as it's a well known fact all of Canada is one gigantic harem for the male members of our utopian society. It's a lot of fun, if somewhat exhausting.

Seriously, is that what you're asking? Of course all Canadian men don't cheat on their wives. As you have correctly surmised, this guy is full of it. Either he's joking with you, or he seriously believes it himself, which raises questions as to his sanity.

I'll tell you this much -- if he seriously believes this, then he too must be a cheater, or at least have cheater's instincts. Otherwise he'd never make a weird comment like that. He might actually think it's normal, and just assume everyone else thinks/does the same thing.

Very, very weird.

i just gotta know a guy has lived in Canada for over 10 years.He's french and claims that all men in SIN in Canada that he knows cheats on their wives. All of them he says have affairs and he thinks i'm naive in thinking that dis is not so.