who's on the verge of a break up?

Mediator

If anyone is going through this at moment,please share:

1) What's causing the problem(s)?

2) who wants/wanted to initiate the break-up?

3) Do you love this person or is it a casual thing?

4) would you give your relationship another try if the problem(s) were solved,or would you rather start a fresh dating life

If anyone is going through this at moment,please share: 1) What's causing the problem(s)?

We argue too much. He is jealous and wants to control me.

2) who wants/wanted to initiate the break-up?

Both of us do but we are too afraid to initiate anything. I don't want to feel guilty dumping him and he doesn't want to do it either even though we've said "it's over" thousands of times and he's threatened to leave. It's all just talk and no action.

3) Do you love this person or is it a casual thing?

He is my husband and I love him.

4) would you give your relationship another try if the problem(s) were solved,or would you rather start a fresh dating life

We've been apart, tried again, then gone apart and tried again many times. Right now we are in an "apart phase" which I don't know how long will last. I would like to start a fresh dating life, but I am afraid of becoming depressed if I finally make the BIG decision that my family has been telling me I should do for a long time which is to end this marriage and free us both

its almost time
If anyone is going through this at moment,please share: 1) What's causing the problem(s)? Realising that I will not be satisfied with our life together long term. He is not the type of mate I dream of, although he is a very good person. He works too much and is not interested in taking responsability around the house, also I want to adopt kids and he does not... 2) who wants/wanted to initiate the break-up? Me, although he sees it too but ignores the problems. And I have not decided to break up quite yet. I feel the time is approaching within the next six months tho.

3) Do you love this person or is it a casual thing? I love him, we have been friends 11 yrs and dating for 3yrs. The love I feel is more friendship than life partner love tho. He is really a nice person...just not right for me. 4) would you give your relationship another try if the problem(s) were solved,or would you rather start a fresh dating life? The problem is that I want to find someone that I feel is a better match for me, and he needs a better match for him too. Even tho we get along fine. So no, another try wouldn't help b/c we are not suited for each other.