Concerned

Concerned

My girl-friend has had sex in numerous places, such as public bathroom, a roof of the house, a forest.. to name a few. Is this normal. THese has bothering me, and I think subconsciously it disgusts me, and I really can not see myself with her long term. Is it something I should be concerned with or should I try to let it go?

WOuld a decent person do this kind of a thing at the age of 16 or 17?

hi concerned,

i don't think there is anything wrong at all with sex in different places....a public bathroom is a little bit seedy....a forest is great. some people like things a little bit risque.....just how the hell could anyone manage on the roof of a house??????

at 16 or 17 i would have been too afraid to venture past the bedroom. nerves and lack of experience would have got the better of me, but some people are very in touch with their sexuality at that age, and some 16-17 year olds are more mature than some 26 year olds.

i kind of feel from the tone of your post that you have not been exposed to this kind of "risque shagging" before, so you're not sure what to feel about it. i think people doing this kind of thing is totally normal....i once added new meaning to the term, "like a shag on a rock" (err, a very big rock).

i think the important thing here is that both of you are not at risk for carrying any std's. i don't mean discuss how many partners you have had (not a great deal of people like what they hear), i mean just simply get tested.

if you're happy with this girl, and you're comfy enough to have sex with her, i say the two of you should make some exciting new places of your own.....only of course if that's what you're comfortable doing.

on the other hand, if you can't see yourself with her for long, then do something about it a.s.a.p.

good luck :)

My girl-friend has had sex in numerous places, such as public bathroom, a roof of the house, a forest.. to name a few. Is this normal.

Of course its normal! Hell, if I told you the places I had sex you would be even more disgusted (1.in a music studio against a piano at a conservatory with the door locked from the inside, 2.in a dressing room at the Rome Opera House 3.oral sex on a train 4.oral sex with my bf at night at a bus-stop in a secluded area- I was sitting on the bench facing the street and he was standing up facing me and covering me head with his winter coat-- you get the picture? 5.intercourse outside on a cliff next to the ocean at a secluded park 6. with my bf in a small appartment in the same room as his mother while she was fast asleep)

THese

has bothering me, and I think subconsciously it disgusts me, and I really can not see myself with her long term. Is it something I should be concerned with or should I try to let it go?

How old are you? I get the impression you are pretty young and inexperienced. I don't think there is anything disgusting about being creative with sex. As long as it is not disturbing other people or as long as it is out of their view I see nothing wrong with having sex in different places.

WOuld a decent person do this kind of a thing at the age of 16 or 17?

I don't understand your defenition of decent. At that age I was a virgin, but nowadays girls even younger have lots of sexual experience. It sounds to me that you would be better off with less sexually experienced girl, or even a virgin.

I would definitely not go out with you. You don't understand, it may sound hypocritical, but do you think your new boyfriend would have been very happy about hearing this??? It was pretty exciting for your boyfriend, but think about a guy who you had just met and want to have a relationship and he finds out all that, do you think he will be very happy about it?

Of course its normal! Hell, if I told you the places I had sex you would be even more disgusted (1.in a music studio against a piano at a conservatory with the door locked from the inside, 2.in a dressing room at the Rome Opera House 3.oral sex on a train 4.oral sex with my bf at night at a bus-stop in a secluded area- I was sitting on the bench facing the street and he was standing up facing me and covering me head with his winter coat-- you get the picture? 5.intercourse outside on a cliff next to the ocean at a secluded park 6. with my bf in a small appartment in the same room as his mother while she was fast asleep) THese How old are you? I get the impression you are pretty young and inexperienced. I don't think there is anything disgusting about being creative with sex. As long as it is not disturbing other people or as long as it is out of their view I see nothing wrong with having sex in different places. I don't understand your defenition of decent. At that age I was a virgin, but nowadays girls even younger have lots of sexual experience. It sounds to me that you would be better off with less sexually experienced girl, or even a virgin.

I would definitely not go out with you.

and I definitely would not go out with you either!

You

don't understand, it may sound hypocritical, but do you think your new boyfriend would have been very happy about hearing this???

My new boyfriend (I was talking about two different boyfriends in my other post)would get aroused if I told him these things and he would probably want to try some of these things with me himself, if not he would have his own "bag of tricks".

It was pretty

exciting for your boyfriend, but think about a guy who you had just met and want to have a relationship and he finds out all that, do you think he will be very happy about it?

The type of man I attract is not the kind of man who would be upset by these kinds of things, or else I wouldn't be interested in him and he wouldn't be interested in me so who cares? Different strokes for different folks. A relationship is not just about sex anyways.

Tell that to your kids too... they will be very excited

and I definitely would not go out with you either! You My new boyfriend (I was talking about two different boyfriends in my other post)would get aroused if I told him these things and he would probably want to try some of these things with me himself, if not he would have his own "bag of tricks". It was pretty The type of man I attract is not the kind of man who would be upset by these kinds of things, or else I wouldn't be interested in him and he wouldn't be interested in me so who cares? Different strokes for different folks. A relationship is not just about sex anyways.

Angela,

A decent woman would not give a blow job in a public place, while sitting on a bench... Prostitutes do that. But then again, you are going to be a mother some day, maybe you are already... not very nice.

Of course its normal! Hell, if I told you the places I had sex you would be even more disgusted (1.in a music studio against a piano at a conservatory with the door locked from the inside, 2.in a dressing room at the Rome Opera House 3.oral sex on a train 4.oral sex with my bf at night at a bus-stop in a secluded area- I was sitting on the bench facing the street and he was standing up facing me and covering me head with his winter coat-- you get the picture? 5.intercourse outside on a cliff next to the ocean at a secluded park 6. with my bf in a small appartment in the same room as his mother while she was fast asleep) THese How old are you? I get the impression you are pretty young and inexperienced. I don't think there is anything disgusting about being creative with sex. As long as it is not disturbing other people or as long as it is out of their view I see nothing wrong with having sex in different places. I don't understand your defenition of decent. At that age I was a virgin, but nowadays girls even younger have lots of sexual experience. It sounds to me that you would be better off with less sexually experienced girl, or even a virgin.