help?

It's Elmo

Hey, I just want to say I really like this site. It helps alot. Well, I have yet another problem. I like this Guy, he's the same age as me. (15) And we kissed the other night. And I know he likes me. But we just don't want to go out right now, with scholl starting and all. But the thing is, he's shy and not very outgoing at all. I was his first kiss and all, and I do like him, but last night my other male friend was over, and we fooled around a bit. I dated him before. But ummmm.... the thing is we didn't kiss. it's weird. WE almost did, (and I;m talking about last night. We dated almosta year ago, adn we did kiss than, and other stuff. ) But we kinda fooled around. Nothing big, just a few things. But ummmmmm........ i dunno if he likes me, or if i like him. And it's weird fooling around with 2 guys and them not knowing about it. Teh guy I fooled around with last night is a bit older. But he's nice. Now, UMMMMMMM.......what do I do??? Plus I like this other guy that I know and we had cyber sex on the net the other night. But he's kinda a player and I don't know if he likes me wither. So, what do i do???

Hey, I just want to say I really like this

site. It helps alot. Well, I have yet another problem. I like this Guy, he's the same age as me. (15) And we kissed the other night. And I know he likes me. But we just don't want to go out right now, with scholl starting and all. But the thing is, he's shy and not very outgoing at all. I was his first kiss and all, and I do like him, but last night my other male friend was over, and we fooled around a bit. I dated him before. But ummmm.... the thing is we didn't kiss. it's weird. WE almost did, (and I;m talking about last night. We dated almosta year ago, adn we did kiss than, and other stuff. ) But we kinda fooled around. Nothing big, just a few things. But ummmmmm........ i dunno if he likes me, or if i like him. And it's weird fooling around with 2 guys and them not knowing about it. Teh guy I fooled around with last night is a bit older. But he's nice. Now, UMMMMMMM.......what do I do??? Plus I like this other guy that I know and we had cyber sex on the net the other night. But he's kinda a player and I don't know if he likes me wither. So, what do i do???

First, forget this cybersex and "Internet relationships" nonsense. There really is no such thing and they have little in comparison to real human relationships. Don't assume humanity can be the same through a computer. You can know people and have friends online, but this is not an environment to start and/or build more serious/romantic relationships. As for these two guys, the only thing that I see of big concern is the definition of "a bit older" as you see it. Being 15 means that a few years is a LOT more than merely a bit older. If this older guy is 18 or older, you need to stay away from him. He's not exercising proper judgment in this situation and isn't going to be suitable for you. Otherwise, it sounds like you are kind of just being 15. This is a time where you aren't going to be tied down much in relationships. Honestly, your desires aren't going to be matured to the level where you are prepared for much in the way of committment. Don't read this as a license to go fooling around with any guy you please. If you are with a guy who believes that you two are exclusive, then you need to be with just him OR make it clear that you aren't committed to him. It's alright to only be with a guy for a week or two and move on to another...that's what being 15 is about. You shouldn't be expecting to settle down much right now. Just be respectful of the people you choose to be with AND don't rush the physical aspects of intimacy.