How do you define true love ?

I know this is general topic for everyone. Do you think that if you see each other more,there will be more love? One maybe very in love with you,but still not want to see you all the time.The reason?

Do you think that if you see each other more,there will be more love?

sometimes.

One may be very in love with you,but still not want to see you all the time.The reason?

because it's only natural to want time to yourself and to do things on your own. i think time apart is healthy, because it's a great opportunity to pay attention to number one, and it's a great opportunity to really miss the person you love. i think i can safely say that you appreciate a great deal what you don't have access to all the time.

this sounds like a loaded question, and I think you are confusing loving someone with "being in love with" someone.

True love -- like Shakespeare says -- doesn't alter when alterations it finds (it stands strong and steady, it overcomes any challenges it faces); and true love transcends time and space and distance. You don't have to be with someone 24/7, holding their hand or gazing lovingly in their eyes the whole time to know that love is there (just think about your best friend or a member of your family you love -- you still love them even if you don't get to see them around the clock).

Being "in love" is more artificial, I think. It's the canned romance rather than honest feelings, it's wanting the trappings of something that looks and sounds pretty, without taking reality into consideration. And when it meets those alterations and changes, it runs to hide!

Not being jaded here, just sharing observations ....

true love to me is not just an emotion or feeling but a relationship. no one can define love for another person, everyone defines it for themselves, maybe it has to do with affection, passion, sex, or companionship, or the need to be connected to another person. often when we fall in love with someone i think it is a combination of all of these apsects. love can be spiritual, physical, emotional and a sense of being attached to someone. for me when i am in love with someone it is a combination of all of these dimensions

this sounds like a loaded question, and I think you are confusing loving someone with "being in love with" someone. True love -- like Shakespeare says -- doesn't alter when alterations it finds (it stands strong and steady, it overcomes any challenges it faces); and true love transcends time and space and distance. You don't have to be with someone 24/7, holding their hand or gazing lovingly in their eyes the whole time to know that love is there (just think about your best friend or a member of your family you love -- you still love them even if you don't get to see them around the clock). Being "in love" is more artificial, I think. It's the canned romance rather than honest feelings, it's wanting the trappings of something that looks and sounds pretty, without taking reality into consideration. And when it meets those alterations and changes, it runs to hide! Not being jaded here, just sharing observations ....
I know this is general topic for everyone. Do you think that if you see each other more,there will be more love? One maybe very in love with you,but still not want to see you all the time.The reason?

sometimes i think you might love each other but we all have needs for space, so love might either grow or decrease depending on what each person wants.to find out the real reason you would have to ask the person. maybe they fear getting too close, another thought came to mind, sometimes you might get closer to someone and they do not want you to see the real them, so they distance and avoid to not get away from facing the reality of our vulnerabilities and weakness what do you think?