Hi everyone,Ok: some explainations are needed here

1) Those adjectives were used out of spite against how unlike my bf is compared to other thoughtful pepeople whom i know.Doesn't mean I have wandering eyes.Like I said, I'm not looking elsewhere and haven't been two timing him

2) a the last time I emailed him was two days ago .no reply back

b) he knows how much i like him,trust me.In fact it's probably a power trip now that i think about it,to with hold phone calls/emails because he knows it makes me worry and think about him.i think he's playing games with me just to see how much he can torture me.

Wow, thanks everyone for pointing me to this conclusion! He does deserve to be dumped

Liquid Dreams...JUST BE STRONG

Hey, you are young!!! Dating is like trying on cloths. Don't get so wrapped up so quickly! Play the field, see what all is out there. Browse a little bit. If you find a guy worth your time, great! But if you don't, is it going to really change your life in five years? Just have fun, and be happy with you! Hell, don't date one guy at once, date a couple and see which one is best for you. Stay confident with yourself. If this guy doesn't call you or email, that just gives you the oppertunity to go out with someone different. Call up your friends and have a "Ladies Night Out". just do what makes you happy and that will make him see that you are not stressing him. If you stress him, you look desperate! You don't want to do that.

1) Those adjectives were used out of spite against how unlike my bf is compared to other thoughtful pepeople whom i know.Doesn't mean I have wandering eyes.Like I said, I'm not looking elsewhere and haven't been two timing him 2) a the last time I emailed him was two days ago .no reply back b) he knows how much i like him,trust me.In fact it's probably a power trip now that i think about it,to with hold phone calls/emails because he knows it makes me worry and think about him.i think he's playing games with me just to see how much he can torture me. Wow, thanks everyone for pointing me to this conclusion! He does deserve to be dumped