got exciting news!

Remember the time I came in saying I was worried Id never hear from my friend from India cause he didnt email me hardly, and that I thought Id never hear from him again? Well guess what happened? He has email me! Im so excited!

He says he been busy.I told him when hes not so busy to write me a snail mail and send me his picture. I also told him he has a beautiful name and how much I like it.I thought Id never hear from him again.I spent many days wondering what happened.I didnt believe in miracles untill I saw his email.I could feel an excitement I never felt before.

I really like him. I love everything about him.If I have a son someday its going to be named after his beatuful name Santosh.I hope I end up having his kid in the future.lol my biggest dream.

I just feel so relieved that hes ok and that he finally email me.It felt so special to me when I met him.Now I have hope that he will write to me.I feel so happy.:)

I am extremely happy over your elation about this Email but come back down to earth real fast dear. This is a guy who totally ignored you for a very long time.

So you want to have a child with this guy because you finally got an Email from him after so many months??? Please review this desire with a professional if you are able to.

You need to really sit back and examine to patterns of logic.

But continue in your elation. I don't want to take that away from you. I wish I could get happy when I finally got Email from people who have ignored me for a long time.

I have spoken with several authorities who do not consider your receiving this Email a miracle, although they do consider your elation over getting it somewhat of an anomaly.

• Author
I am extremely happy over your elation about this Email but come back down to earth real fast dear. This is a guy who totally ignored you for a very long time. So you want to have a child with this guy because you finally got an Email from him after so many months??? Please review this desire with a professional if you are able to. You need to really sit back and examine to patterns of logic. But continue in your elation. I don't want to take that away from you. I wish I could get happy when I finally got Email from people who have ignored me for a long time. I have spoken with several authorities who do not consider your receiving this Email a miracle, although they do consider your elation over getting it somewhat of an anomaly.

ok