How do I read a woman?

Hi!

I am a 26 year old single guy. I've been out of the dating scene for a while, and I am STILL clueless as to how to tell if a woman is interested in you.

There's a female co-worker of mine that I've recently been getinng along with. In the last two weeks she'd asked 3 times if I was single. She happened to mention a guy friend she broke up with a while ago, and we sometimes speak of relationships we've had. Last night she stopped by where I work and invited me to a party she's having.

Personally, i think she's out of my league - she's very attrractive,and I'm average, so I have doubts in my mind as to if she's just being friendly or not.

Are there any more signs I should look for? Or, am I just being too down on myself and just find out?

Thanks! :)

-DMK

say you'll go with her!!!!!!! there's only one way to find out and that is to spend time with her.

hey, you might think you're average, but she might think you're a gem.....it's all in the eye of the beholder. also, she might think you have super sexy personality too...keep that in mind and be confident.

this sounds pretty promising. roll with it!!!!

Hi,

I think you may be missing the signs she's putting out. Hello- she's talking to you, asked if you're single and invited you to her party. Go to the party. Talk to her a little more, if she's there with somebody you'll know right away that she was just flirting. It doesn't sound to me like she isn't interested. AND DONT SELL YOURSELF SHORT! Personally, I don't believe in someone being out of your "league". If you like eachother enough and you think it can work then go for it, what's the problem?

Go for it. If she flirts with you and talks to you chances are she's interested. Also, if she makes good eye contact that can be a signifier that she likes you too. I know when I like a guy I make sure to look him right in the eyes whether I am sitting in front of him or across the room from him, eye contact is essential.

Hope that helps! good luck and go for it. Stop wondering whether or not you are good enough, you are, now just make a move.

Hi! I am a 26 year old single guy. I've been out of the dating scene for a while, and I am STILL clueless as to how to tell if a woman is interested in you. There's a female co-worker of mine that I've recently been getinng along with. In the last two weeks she'd asked 3 times if I was single. She happened to mention a guy friend she broke up with a while ago, and we sometimes speak of relationships we've had. Last night she stopped by where I work and invited me to a party she's having. Personally, i think she's out of my league - she's very attrractive,and I'm average, so I have doubts in my mind as to if she's just being friendly or not. Are there any more signs I should look for? Or, am I just being too down on myself and just find out? Thanks! :) -DMK