help, I'm clueless

funkybox1101

Hi. This guy and I have been friends for a long time and I noticed that lately he's been acting sorta differently. I guess you'd need details...

We've been friends for long so he's known be before and after the puberty thing and I got sort of fat then but after a summer away I lost a LOT of weight and I look great. Also I'm a notorious tomboy so when the girls and I weren't on good terms I'd tag along with him and his guy friends even though they never wanted me there. When I returned this summer, though, it got different.

Now he's really nice to me all the time. He's very considerate and despite his friends making fun of him he still hangs out with me. When I ask him for help with something he's always doing it. Even when we play football he's always being really nice to me and asking if I'm okay when nothing big happened. He also touches me a lot more (not like molester touchy though). Instead of the usual snatch away when a girl touches you he acts like it's nothing.

It'll seem really stupid but I honestly have no clue.:o Can somebody tell me what to do, please!!!

he's really nice to me all the time. He's very considerate and despite his friends making fun of him he still hangs out with me. When I ask him for help with something he's always doing it.

He also touches me a lot more

If I was him, and I wanted to show that I liked you, that's how I'd do it.