What do men think of gf who wants 3 somes

Challenged

She may be bi-sexual, or at least curious. It's a good thing that she wanted to include you. If it was another guy, I'd be weary, though :) DOn't look down on her.

with another woman. Would you look down on her?

YOU ASK: "Would you look down on her?"

That would depend on how tall she was.

I think many men would interpret such as wish as being an expression that his girlfriend was bored with lovemaking and needed to reach out for new forms of stimulation.

Some men would look upon it as an indication that his girlfriend might be bisexual.

Some conservative men would think it was very kinky and may be very uncomfortable with the thought...at least at first.

Some men would be simply dumbfounded and not know what to think.

Some men would be absolutely thrilled to the max at the possibility of being in bed with two women with his girlfriend's good wishes.

Some men would want to take a nap.

It just really depends on the man.

I personally would think that my girlfriend thought I was so great I deserved two women. I never look down on anyone as a result of anything they say or request. We all have our reasons.

I don't even look down on people for what they do. If I find certain continued behaviors offensive, I just get out of their life...but never look down at them. To each his own.

Speaking only for myself... yes, I would look down on her a bit. When I'm romantically involved with someone, I definitely like the idea it's something special between the two of us. Throwing a third person into the mix -- even for a one-time, purely physical event-- would make me pretty damn uncomfortable. It's not technically cheating, I suppose, but emotionally I couldn't help but react as if it were. I'm just programmed that way.

Now, having said that, there are a lot of guys out there who think a threesome proposal from their girlfriend would be THE coolest thing EVER. I may be in the minority here! I honestly have no idea, because guys talk big when it comes to this subject, but they might all be as squeamish and horrified as I am when it comes down to the crunch. If my girlfriend raised the subject seriously, making it clear she really wanted this, I wouldn't know what to think... but I know I wouldn't like it.

Now, mind you, for my particular girlfriend to request a threesome would be completely and absolutely contrary to her personality, so maybe that's my problem here. Perhaps I'm imagining how utterly strange it would be to get such a request from her, and how I'd be forced to re-evaluate things and admit I didn't know her as well as I thought. If you and your boyfriend have brought up the subject in the past, or done other "kinky" things, the shock value of such a proposal would be greatly reduced. I think that would be a good thing, from your perspective.

Cheers!

J'agree.

That would depend on how tall she was. I think many men would interpret such as wish as being an expression that his girlfriend was bored with lovemaking and needed to reach out for new forms of stimulation. Some men would look upon it as an indication that his girlfriend might be bisexual. Some conservative men would think it was very kinky and may be very uncomfortable with the thought...at least at first. Some men would be simply dumbfounded and not know what to think. Some men would be absolutely thrilled to the max at the possibility of being in bed with two women with his girlfriend's good wishes. Some men would want to take a nap. It just really depends on the man. I personally would think that my girlfriend thought I was so great I deserved two women. I never look down on anyone as a result of anything they say or request. We all have our reasons.

I don't even look down on people for what they do. If I find certain continued behaviors offensive, I just get out of their life...but never look down at them. To each his own.

but What if the girl wants the 3rd party to be a man? How would you feel if you were her bf?

-----------------------------------------------------------

That would depend on how tall she was. I think many men would interpret such as wish as being an expression that his girlfriend was bored with lovemaking and needed to reach out for new forms of stimulation. Some men would look upon it as an indication that his girlfriend might be bisexual. Some conservative men would think it was very kinky and may be very uncomfortable with the thought...at least at first. Some men would be simply dumbfounded and not know what to think. Some men would be absolutely thrilled to the max at the possibility of being in bed with two women with his girlfriend's good wishes. Some men would want to take a nap. It just really depends on the man. I personally would think that my girlfriend thought I was so great I deserved two women. I never look down on anyone as a result of anything they say or request. We all have our reasons.

My self esteem is too good to be insulted but I would not want to participate. As one poster in this thread said, sex is a loving expression between two people. The threesomes are more a sport thing and I'm not into that.

I would not be very comfortable in a threesome of anykind and, frankly, I could not be forced into a two man, one girlfriend thing. It's like I don't have a problem with two females dancing with each other...but two men dancing with each other does bother me.

I also think a two man thing would somehow present some homosexual types of things which I would have no part of at all. I also would not permit or watch another man being intimate with a girlfriend of mine.

I'm perhaps more conservative than most. I'm sure there are those here and there who would be OK with that. And, no, I wouldn't even submit to it if my girlfriend told me that would make her very happy. If she told me that, I would free her to find a guy who would be into that sort of thing.

i can't answer your question cos i aint a guy, but i couldn't imagine wanting to share a guy i love with another person. i couldn't imagine wanting to share such a special one-one-one bond with another.

i make love with a guy i love....someone else thrown into the mix would totally cheapen it for me.

sexybi-girl

Well i think your refering to sleepig with another female.

Some guys dont like the idea of it all together.Have you even hinted that you like girls?what was his reaction.

I am i bi-girl myself and i have been with my boyfriend for 5 years we have had 2 3 somes in the past and he is fine with it.The first time was bad i wanted to knock out the other girl she seemed more interested in him and yeah i go jelous.

But my second experience lasted a few months and well the sex was great and the girl was like my dream girl, i actually had more sexual contact with her then he did.

i think i actually developed a crush on this girl she was hot.

Things went well for a while our relationship between the 3 of us was know by our friends.wed go out to clubs and he'd kiss me, id kiss her ect ect

Yes its fun but after a while 3 is a crowed and thing do get messy.

Just remember if you have been with this guy for a long time and u love everything about him then most likely she'll see what you see in him and chances are you gonna get hurt.

Good advice sexybi-girl. I agree with what everyone has said here. I just see no reason to judge either way!

Well i think your refering to sleepig with another female. Some guys dont like the idea of it all together.Have you even hinted that you like girls?what was his reaction. I am i bi-girl myself and i have been with my boyfriend for 5 years we have had 2 3 somes in the past and he is fine with it.The first time was bad i wanted to knock out the other girl she seemed more interested in him and yeah i go jelous.

But my second experience lasted a few months and well the sex was great and the girl was like my dream girl, i actually had more sexual contact with her then he did. i think i actually developed a crush on this girl she was hot. Things went well for a while our relationship between the 3 of us was know by our friends.wed go out to clubs and he'd kiss me, id kiss her ect ect Yes its fun but after a while 3 is a crowed and thing do get messy. Just remember if you have been with this guy for a long time and u love everything about him then most likely she'll see what you see in him and chances are you gonna get hurt.