Should i gave up or wait?

Hi, I just came back from Toronto and my bf studies in US.We've been going out for more than 2 years,and I'm going to face a really long distance relationship very soon since I'm back to UK for studies and he most likely will stay for work in US after gradu

My bf is not the type of that cuddles you,sweet talks to you ,but rather a practical person.He's those workaholic people and always plans for his long long future,like how much$$$ he'll earn and so he's the pile of $$ to take care of his wife..etc

Any comments about my situation?

thank you!

LoveShack.org

While this post sounds reasonably legitimate, the previous two posts from your computer were not. One was lewd, the other nonsense. A group of your similar posts an hour or so ago were also deleted.

Please use this forum for proper and relevant questions. Meaningless posts will be deleted.

Thank you for your cooperation.

While this post sounds reasonably legitimate, the previous two posts from your computer were not. One was lewd, the other nonsense. A group of your similar posts an hour or so ago were also deleted. Please use this forum for proper and relevant questions. Meaningless posts will be deleted.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Long-distance relationships rarely work out. If neither one of you has plans of being near the other person soon, or getting married soon, then you should consider calling off the relationship.

I've heard UK has plenty of single and available men...that like to cuddle and sweet-talk.