Should I Trust Her?

I know that I have trust issues with my girlfriend, but I love her so much I cant stand the thought without her.

We have been dating 2 years and 4 months now and I'm getting myself into big trouble. The first year, we were in High school together. Then we went to college. I cheated on her first semester and I told her around Christmas time.

She eventually forgave me an we fought here or there. Every Tuesday we would drink with a friend of mine and a couple of her friends. We'd pretty much fight every Tuesday night, for some reason or another, and I think it was because I was feeling threatened by one of my friends...the way they talked to each other. I always feel like someone is trying to take her away from me and I try to control the situation.

This past Thanksgiving we hung out everyday and night, and Dave (my friend whom I don't trust) called to hang out. I said no, I'm hangin out with Julie and I don't want to do anything else. He was upset, but this put me over the edge. I got on his AIM account, my girlfriend's AIM account and blocked them from each other. I also changed his number in my girlfriends phone.

Well, last Friday we all drank together and they talked and figured it out. I confessed to Julie but not Dave, which I'm sure he knows. Now I feel like Dave is going to hold things back from me or tell me lies to work around the problem. She still wants to hang out with him, even though he talks bad about me to her. But, she has showed no intentions of every discerning my trust, yet I still have a problem with it.

Is there something I can do to just let it go and give myself fully into her, or is that not possible with my mind?