is this alright?!

I still have sex with my ex from time to time.I have a gf now, and trust that someone is after my ex. We simply do it,and not mention it there after.About once month

Is this alright? Of course,i don't want to lose my present gf.And it seems that the present relationship is somehow the best opinion to me.With a risk of...

Anyone share the same experince?

I think if you ask your current girlfriend and get her permission, it's just fine. Otherwise, it's not good at all. You are basically cheating on your girlfriend.

You are also doing a major headtrip on yourself. Having sex with the ex is not the route to letting go and moving on from that relationship. Don't worry whether or not someone is after your ex, let her find her own sexual partner who is single and available. Keeping her serviced in NOT your responsiblity.

For your own good, you need to cease all contact with your ex. There is nothing positive that will come with further interaction either for you or her. This sex thing may keep her hanging on to you as well, which is not healthy.

If you did not know the answer to this question already, there is a serious problem somewhere. Go back and read the rules.

From what I read, you don't have a gf. You are seeing someone I assume on a regular basis if you call her your girlfriend. You also have sex with an ex!!!! Yeah. It sounds to me that you don't want any type of relationship that involves work, commitment, challenges, and communication. You want gf there for companionship and dating (sex?) and you still have the ex for sex! If you are uncomfortable about the position - do something about it! If you feel you are cheating on gf - you are in my book! I guess it depends upon how you feel about her - if you truly care about gf - you are cheating. Most of all - you are cheating on yourself by keeping this situation going!

I still have sex with my ex from time to time.I have a gf now, and trust that someone is after my ex. We simply do it,and not mention it there after.About once month Is this alright? Of course,i don't want to lose my present gf.And it seems that the present relationship is somehow the best opinion to me.With a risk of... Anyone share the same experince?

No, it isn't alright. You're both hurting your significant others and I can't say that leads to anything good.

If it happened before you hooked up with your now girlfriend then I guess it's not that big of a deal but if it's still happenening you need to consider what you are doing to your girlfriend. Do you think she would understand this? I dont think so. If your current girlfriend were doing this with her ex do you think you could understand? Because if you say so then maybe you should also consider whether or not you should be in a relationship with someone right now.

That's just my opinion. I don't think you're a bad person or anything like that, but you do sound a bit confused about what you want.

Make a decision. Good luck!

I still have sex with my ex from time to time.I have a gf now, and trust that someone is after my ex. We simply do it,and not mention it there after.About once month Is this alright? Of course,i don't want to lose my present gf.And it seems that the present relationship is somehow the best opinion to me.With a risk of... Anyone share the same experince?

WHY DO SOM PEOPLE HAVE THIS BEHAVIOR (.i.e.jeez, I can bet most people here just say things.I mean I said that to him but that doesn't mean I do it.I'm very goods friends with my exs,but by no means do i've sex with them. I was as other one said just saying that your tone always seems to be like, you are the god of forum,whatever you say is the absolute" when I told them that their advice was pathetic and ridiculous!

Do you know why for that??

------------------------------------------------------------

I think if you ask your current girlfriend and get her permission, it's just fine. Otherwise, it's not good at all. You are basically cheating on your girlfriend. You are also doing a major headtrip on yourself. Having sex with the ex is not the route to letting go and moving on from that relationship. Don't worry whether or not someone is after your ex, let her find her own sexual partner who is single and available. Keeping her serviced in NOT your responsiblity. For your own good, you need to cease all contact with your ex. There is nothing positive that will come with further interaction either for you or her. This sex thing may keep her hanging on to you as well, which is not healthy. If you did not know the answer to this question already, there is a serious problem somewhere. Go back and read the rules.

I confused....

WHY DO SOM PEOPLE HAVE THIS BEHAVIOR (.i.e.jeez, I can bet most people here just say things.I mean I said that to him but that doesn't mean I do it.I'm very goods friends with my exs,but by no means do i've sex with them. I was as other one said just saying that your tone always seems to be like, you are the god of forum,whatever you say is the absolute" when I told them that their advice was pathetic and ridiculous! Do you know why for that?? ------------------------------------------------------------

You are obviously not the "Man" who originally posted in this thread. Also I don't understand your vague post. However, I think one of your questions is why do people continue to have sex with an ex.

There are a lot of reasons. Some people just enjoy sex with their ex and they don't have a conscience about cheating on their current partner.

In most cases, however, I think people continue seeing their ex in some form or another out of insecurity. A lot of people keep ex's and others in reserve in case their current relationship doesn't work out. They just can't bare to be alone for even a second. Usually, the other person has no idea that's what they are doing.

So many people like to hang on to a previous relationship long enough to be sure that a new relationship is going to work out OK.

As far as the rest of your post goes, I am not the god of this forum or of anything else in this world...except my cat. And I don't consider anybody's advice ridiculous and pathetic and have never, ever said that in this forum or anywhere else in my life. The person seeking advice must reserve the right to make the ultimate determination of what action they must take after considering all options.

- No, I am the same " Man" who orginally post in this thread.

-Sometimes, Other people are confronted things about his/her opinion , He/she will say something like as "

don't always go nuts when people's views are different from yours . I know it's unfair to the other girl, but as long as the guy really likes her, the fact that he does something physical with someone else doesn't mean anything. It really is where his heart is at that counts" (if you know what i meant?)

- Can I ask you to other questions ?

1) Anybody has colleagues who drive you nuts? Since this bitch at work is very annoying.She seems to be taking the piss to pic a fight.I may just kick her fat ass my self or get my people in down town to do her. Anyone has violence experience at work?

2) What does Oxy moron mean?

P.S: i AM sorry if my messages can not make sense for you

------------------------------------------------------------

You are obviously not the "Man" who originally posted in this thread. Also I don't understand your vague post. However, I think one of your questions is why do people continue to have sex with an ex. There are a lot of reasons. Some people just enjoy sex with their ex and they don't have a conscience about cheating on their current partner.

In most cases, however, I think people continue seeing their ex in some form or another out of insecurity. A lot of people keep ex's and others in reserve in case their current relationship doesn't work out. They just can't bare to be alone for even a second. Usually, the other person has no idea that's what they are doing. So many people like to hang on to a previous relationship long enough to be sure that a new relationship is going to work out OK. As far as the rest of your post goes, I am not the god of this forum or of anything else in this world...except my cat. And I don't consider anybody's advice ridiculous and pathetic and have never, ever said that in this forum or anywhere else in my life. The person seeking advice must reserve the right to make the ultimate determination of what action they must take after considering all options.

What the heck are you talking about?

If you want to keep having sex with your ex, be sure to tell your current girlfriend. She needs to know.

You said: "I know it's unfair to the other girl, but as long as the guy really likes her, the fact that he does something physical with someone else doesn't mean anything. It really is where his heart is at that counts"

That's the biggest bunch of B.S. I've heard. You're saying that if some girl is going out with you, you DON'T CARE if she has SEX with some other guy, just as long as her "heart" is with you???????

If you say you don't care, you're lying. Because when that happens to you one day, you will be pretty ticked off.

If you say you do care and that it would bother you, then you are a hypocrite. Stop doing it behind your girlfriend's back.

And about the lady at work, you're pretty screwed up if you want to kick her butt or want your friends from "downtown to do her". Learn some respect and decent morals. Don't you know you shouldn't be kicking a lady's butt??

YOU SAID," And about the lady at work, you're pretty

screwed up if you want to kick her butt or want your friends from "downtown to do her". Learn some respect and decent morals. Don't you know you shouldn't be kicking a lady's butt??"

---)I've confronted her face to face.I pointed out that i find her comments annoying and "NOT FUNNY" (in case she thought it was only a joke).She continues to do the same and I even directly asked her if she's challenging me or trying to pick a fight.

I'm not going mad about it.I didn't think about " endure for a moment will get wind peace tide quite, take a step back will sea wide sky empty" but it's a matter of principle,why should i allow her to have such attutide towards her colleague??