should i worry??

For the past year and a half my boyfriend and I have hit some rough patches (mostly concerning the honestly factor on his part) but recently a few things came up that make me think that he still has something for his ex-EX-girlfriend. About 5 months ago he and I were in an argument and he said that he wished that he had never broken things off with her and that he wished I was more like her. He apologized later and said that he didn't mean it, and apparently she's married now and they don't even speak. ANYWAY! A few days ago I recieved an e-mail from him that was ACCIDENTLY sent to my account, addressed to her saying that he's been trying to get ahold of her and blah-blah-blah. THEN, yesterday when he retured from a trip back home he brought a bunch of photo albums with pictures of the two of them together. I confronted him about the e-mail and the pictures and he says that the e-mail was just about some stuff that she had left at his house 3 YEARS AGO and he just wanted to find out where to send them, and that he didn't know that those pictures were in the albums, but when I asked him the send the pictures back home he refused and said I was acting rediculous and to get over it. Should I just get over it and stop worrying about his ex-EX girlfriend??