Re: Totally confused!!!!

Mixed messages are no way to start a relationship. If he really wanted to be with you, he should make it clear. He may like you, but he doesn't seem to be very serious about it. I'd say don't wait around for him. Keep in touch if you want to, but also keep your options open.

I have been friends with this guy for sometime and finally we began hanging out a lot. He emailed me saying that even though he didn't act like it he really liked me. So, I thought he liked me more than a friend. We started to joke around about sex and stuff. But soon after he didn't really act like he liked me. we hardly hung out, although we still kept in touch sometimes. I sent him a Valentines Day present but he never sent me one. And after recieving it he avoided talking to me. Later, he apologized saying the reason he didn't talk to me was because he was having family problems. We finally got together again and ended up having sex. He became more affectionate and began to act a little more "loving." But then I left to return back home (I'm a college student) for the summer.And he joined to army. He insisted that I write to him while he was gone and to send pictures and things of that sort. But after a while he started to act like we were just friends again. I'm starting to become REALLY confused and it's driving me up the wall. Please help!

It sounds like he likes you because you are there as a convenience, if he were interested in anything else he would persue you. The sex thing---that's a guy thing, most women have to have feelings to have sex...but not men. Move on it sounds like he has, but there is no harm in keeping in touch---as a friend!

Mixed messages are no way to start a relationship. If he really wanted to be with you, he should make it clear. He may like you, but he doesn't seem to be very serious about it. I'd say don't wait around for him. Keep in touch if you want to, but also keep your options open.