I miss Him So Much

Me and my ex were together almost 3 yrs. The last yr off and on. He left a few weeks back to find himself in the marines. And we broke up unexpectedly on my behalf. He freaked out . One day he treated me so good and the next he did not want a relationship. Did not even get to tell him gooodbye. Now he is in my thoughts everyday and always has been every time we break up or have problems. I love him so much the kind of love that I thought would never ever die.

Everywhere I turn there is somthing there to remind me of us. I try to work and make new friends and think about the bad stuff instead of missing him but it will never work enough to get over him. Im in so much pain and I cant imagine being without him now for the rest of my life. I dont even know how he is doing or if he is sorry for leaving on bad terms...I have cried everynight for him and dream about his family or him every time I close my eyes.

Help . Any advice or anybody been through it......?????

Hi,

I'm sorry for your pain. You've been dealt a rough hand and now there's no way of getting out of it. The manner in which you two left things leaves a lot of questions in your mind and no closure. You want to try to move on but at the same time you don't know if he's doing the same thing or if he's going to call you unexpectedly one day. You need to move on. Right now you've only started the process and it's going to be hard but all I can tell you is that you can do it. I know it is incredibly hard right now to imagine life without him but if you really think about it, you don't have a choice. I am not saying that he won't try to contact you later or maybe you can have a relationship later on but right now you must deal with the issue that you are no longer together.

I think it's important that you give yourself time and take care of yourself because you are very vulnerable right now. It is totally normal to want to hear from him and that everything around you reminds you of him. This can go on for a little while. The important thing to remember is that you are here and you are okay. For whatever reason things did not work out and you have to deal with that now. You can't wait for him to come back because you are only setting yourself up if you do this.

Please talk to people, friends and family. they are your best support in this. There's always someone in here to listen to you in here.

Good luck, God bless and you will get through this.

Me and my ex were together almost 3 yrs. The last yr off and on. He left a few weeks back to find himself in the marines. And we broke up unexpectedly on my behalf. He freaked out . One day he treated me so good and the next he did not want a relationship. Did not even get to tell him gooodbye. Now he is in my thoughts everyday and always has been every time we break up or have problems. I love him so much the kind of love that I thought would never ever die. Everywhere I turn there is somthing there to remind me of us. I try to work and make new friends and think about the bad stuff instead of missing him but it will never work enough to get over him. Im in so much pain and I cant imagine being without him now for the rest of my life. I dont even know how he is doing or if he is sorry for leaving on bad terms...I have cried everynight for him and dream about his family or him every time I close my eyes. Help . Any advice or anybody been through it......?????

I think most of us have been through it at one point in life, but breakups are a very painful fact of life.

First of all you have to try to stop thinking in terms like you'll NEVER get over him, or that you can't imagine being without him for the REST of your life...that can be very overwhelming, and makes it easier to let yourself get sucked down into despair. I know you're hurting right now, but if you take it just one day at a time, the hurt is a little more manageable. Continue making new friends, taking up new hobbies, excercise, do volunteer work for a local charity, spend time outdoors etc. Don't allow yourself to dwell too long on him, or continually analyze just why he broke up with you...right now, there seems to be nothing you can do to change the fact, so you're better off accepting it and moving on. Is it hard? Of course it is, but what's the alternative? Do you really want to waste months, or years, of your life pining for something that wasn't meant to be? Yeah, it's sometimes hard letting go, but be kind to yourself and ALLOW yourself to let go. Just take it one day at a time, time really does heal.

Me and my ex were together almost 3 yrs. The last yr off and on. He left a few weeks back to find himself in the marines. And we broke up unexpectedly on my behalf. He freaked out . One day he treated me so good and the next he did not want a relationship. Did not even get to tell him gooodbye. Now he is in my thoughts everyday and always has been every time we break up or have problems. I love him so much the kind of love that I thought would never ever die. Everywhere I turn there is somthing there to remind me of us. I try to work and make new friends and think about the bad stuff instead of missing him but it will never work enough to get over him. Im in so much pain and I cant imagine being without him now for the rest of my life. I dont even know how he is doing or if he is sorry for leaving on bad terms...I have cried everynight for him and dream about his family or him every time I close my eyes. Help . Any advice or anybody been through it......?????