does he like me??

pookiejones

i have this friend, and we were acquaintances until about 2 weeks ago, when we started talking a lot and hanging out. we talk almost every day on msn and about almost everything. we co-hosted a party last saturday, and at the end he gave me a huge bear hug that lasted a really long time. there were other friends of ours (girls) at the party, and i saw how he said goodbye to them -- he defiitely gave me the biggest, longest, hardest hug. he even went shopping with me yesterday, and is constantly trying to make me laugh.

anyway, we are almost 20 years old, and i thought we were over this but...we tease each other a lot. he pokes fun at me and i poke fun at him. he seems kind of shy about dating, but i would like to know if he likes me as more than a friend.

do men still tease when they like someone? am i reading too much into his friendliness?

If I was acting the way that guy is acting with you, it would be because I like the girl. If I was a betting man, I'd wager he's really into you. He's just worried about saying it.

of course he likes you, im surprised he hasnt just gone ahead and asked you out

course if u like him you've been giving him signs as well right?

but hey if ur the outgoing type then yes go and ask him out, i'm sure he wont mind and you'll both get what you want :laugh:

I know from experience that when guys generally tease you a lot or hang around you for no reason at all, they probably are too shy to get out there and ask you out...so maybe you should ask him out..something simple like would you like to go out for coffee?

If he is smart he'd get the hint...