Does he like me or is he shy or what ?

• Author
Mizzcasual
1 minute ago, basil67 said:

Again, people who are unable to have a conversation with others do not work with the public.  He isn't shy, he's trying to maintain distance.  He pretty much ran away from you at the end of his shift.

Don't be a creeper!

He wasn’t running I can tell by the conversation 

basil67
1 minute ago, Mizzcasual said:

He wasn’t running I can tell by the conversation 

His actions were entirely consistent with someone who has no wish to continue the conversation.

• Author
Mizzcasual
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, basil67 said:

Again, people who are unable to have a conversation with others do not work with the public.  He isn't shy, he's trying to maintain distance.  He ran away from you at the end of his last shift!  

Please respect that this is his place of work and not a dating scene. 

If you ask for his WhatsApp, he will say no.  He will likely tell you he has a girlfriend.  And it will be weird and awkward for everyone.

You haven’t seen him in person you can’t tell his behavior. You can work in public and be shy not everything is black and white thinking that you come across as having  .  He comes across reserved type I tell our interactions have changed over time .  He is definitely different with me compared to others . He wouldn’t be joking with me if he was trying to run away fast either he smiled when he realised I was asking where he’s from . Only cause he has changed over time it was very long time since he got the number too like the start of 2023 or something . 

Edited by Mizzcasual
  • Author
Mizzcasual
19 hours ago, happyhorizons said:

You seem to have things under control OP. Just let it happen naturally😊

Yeah I’ll try to not sure how the next conversation will go not in a rush  going with the flow leaving time between .  Not coming in too strong or anything?

• Like 1
basil67
2 hours ago, Mizzcasual said:

You haven’t seen him in person you can’t tell his behavior. You can work in public and be shy not everything is black and white thinking that you come across as having  .  He comes across reserved type I tell our interactions have changed over time .  He is definitely different with me compared to others . He wouldn’t be joking with me if he was trying to run away fast either he smiled when he realised I was asking where he’s from . Only cause he has changed over time it was very long time since he got the number too like the start of 2023 or something . 

Perhaps I misunderstand.  It's been 18 months since you gave your number.....what proper conversations have you had with him in that time?   What do you know about him?  

basil67
2 hours ago, Mizzcasual said:

You're clutching at straws.   Again, I can only hope that you are also dating others

• Like 1
NuevoYorko
5 hours ago, Mizzcasual said:

You haven’t seen him in person you can’t tell his behavior. You can work in public and be shy not everything is black and white thinking that you come across as having  .  He comes across reserved type

Please take my word for this:  shy reserved types do NOT wink at women that they're talking to.  Nope.  Nada.  

He is definitely different with me compared to others .

You said you sat behind him ONE TIME.  He is a bus driver, interacting with people all day, every day.  What makes you think you know how he interacts with other people, generally?  Are you full-on stalking him?

He wouldn’t be joking with me if he was trying to run away fast either he smiled when he realised I was asking where he’s from . Only cause he has changed over time it was very long time since he got the number too like the start of 2023 or something . 

My friend, please.  You are making things up out of thin air. Bus driver smiling at a passenger = normal behavior that will happen dozens or hundreds of time per workday.   He certainly did not "forget" that you gave him your number over a year ago.  And believe me, he knows you're obsessed with him.   

I'm a little worried about your behavior.

• Like 2
  • Author
Mizzcasual
37 minutes ago, NuevoYorko said:

Please take my word for this:  shy reserved types do NOT wink at women that they're talking to.  Nope.  Nada.  

You said you sat behind him ONE TIME.  He is a bus driver, interacting with people all day, every day.  What makes you think you know how he interacts with other people, generally?  Are you full-on stalking him?

My friend, please.  You are making things up out of thin air. Bus driver smiling at a passenger = normal behavior that will happen dozens or hundreds of time per workday.   He certainly did not "forget" that you gave him your number over a year ago.  And believe me, he knows you're obsessed with him.   

I'm a little worried about your behavior.

I don’t appreciate you being quite rude towards me frankly I was replying to another user.  Anyway I know what’s going on I have nothing more to add to this . 

• Author
Mizzcasual
18 hours ago, happyhorizons said:

Exactly.  I think you will be able to have some nice conversations away from the rush traffic crowd going to work.

He definitely lit up a bit smiling when I asked from where he was from too . And when he said I got to go … cause I park. Was kinda soft how he said it . Only cause others are saying differently about the whole thing.  I see how he is next time we talk whenever that is .

happyhorizons
22 minutes ago, Mizzcasual said:

He definitely lit up a bit smiling when I asked from where he was from too . And when he said I got to go … cause I park. Was kinda soft how he said it . Only cause others are saying differently about the whole thing.  I see how he is next time we talk whenever that is .

I think that’s a good 😌 plan. I bet he is much more interested than you realize.

ExpatInItaly
4 hours ago, Mizzcasual said:

I don’t appreciate you being quite rude towards me frankly I was replying to another user.  Anyway I know what’s going on I have nothing more to add to this . 

Do you, though?

You seem to be in a lot of denial about his lack of real interest in you.

Alpacalia

I can guarantee if bus driver was interested in hot passenger he would have called her by now. Which, I've said before, but since you're so adamant of something going through, I'm scared bus driver will think this is some catfish weirdo who wont take no for an answer.

You don't want to spend another year waiting for him to make a move. You need to either let go of this crush (which doesn't sound like it's happening anytime soon) or give him your Whatsapp and then let it GO. Obviously the first time when you gave him your phone number he didn't call, which means, not interested, and you seem pretty determined to pursue him further, so go ahead and give him your hotline to see if anything happens. THEN LET IT GO!

I would also warn you that this is his work environment and he's being friendly because it's his job. If you keep pressing, you may find yourself banned from that bus. So please, proceed with caution.

happyhorizons
Just now, Alpacalia said:

I can guarantee if bus driver was interested in hot passenger he would have called her by now. Which, I've said before, but since you're so adamant of something going through, I'm scared bus driver will think this is some catfish weirdo who wont take no for an answer.

You don't want to spend another year waiting for him to make a move. You need to either let go of this crush (which doesn't sound like it's happening anytime soon) or give him your Whatsapp and then let it GO. Obviously the first time when you gave him your phone number he didn't call, which means, not interested, and you seem pretty determined to pursue him further, so go ahead and give him your hotline to see if anything happens. THEN LET IT GO!

I would also warn you that this is his work environment and he's being friendly because it's his job. If you keep pressing, you may find yourself banned from that bus. So please, proceed with caution.

No.....bus drivers are NOT ALLOWED to call HOT passengers that is in the code book in BOLD PRINT but I do agree the OP is wasting time instead of getting to the point one way or the other. 

• Author
Mizzcasual
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

No.....bus drivers are NOT ALLOWED to call HOT passengers that is in the code book in BOLD PRINT but I do agree the OP is wasting time instead of getting to the point one way or the other. 

I’ll definitely try something I was going slow to avoid coming across like chasing letting things happen naturally . I don’t see him a lot . He’s definitely acted different since then I gave it to him long time ago probably more early days. Interactions changed not the typical ones . He seems shy and looks like he follows my lead waiting for me i think  I see other drivers out interactions are very different 

Edited by Mizzcasual
Alpacalia
4 hours ago, happyhorizons said:

Not allowed to but countless stories of people that throw caution to the wind in their workplace and carry on with it anyway. Not saying it's appropriate, but it happens. 

• Like 1
happyhorizons
1 minute ago, Alpacalia said:

Not allowed to but countless stories of people that throw caution to the wind in their workplace and carry on with it anyway. Not saying it's appropriate, but it happens. 

But what about the bus driver code of ethics book? Surely you jest….

Alpacalia
1 minute ago, happyhorizons said:

But what about the bus driver code of ethics book? Surely you jest….

All I am saying if he was remotely interested outside of work he 1) would have called by now one year later. I've seen countless posts and people that have met and married through work when they weren't supposed to. There are protocols at work to keep personal lives separate, but if a person is sincerely interested in you, they will find a way to get in touch without being fired. 

happyhorizons
1 hour ago, Alpacalia said:

All I am saying if he was remotely interested outside of work he 1) would have called by now one year later. I've seen countless posts and people that have met and married through work when they weren't supposed to. There are protocols at work to keep personal lives separate, but if a person is sincerely interested in you, they will find a way to get in touch without being fired. 

As in LOVE WILL FIND A WAY?  That needs to be in the Song In Your Heart Thread.

• Like 1
happyhorizons

I think the OP will ultimately find a way to make significant contact.

NuevoYorko
21 hours ago, happyhorizons said:

I think the OP will ultimately find a way to make significant contact.

Like, by following him home after his bus driving day ?