I love my ex but he's a mysterious man

Gebidozo
2 hours ago, Orochilove said:

his excuse was that we kept fighting over dumb things and it prevented him from becoming as close as he wanted it to be.  Excuses after excuses I put up with his bs for so long because I’m a good girl.

Why “excuse”? It wasn’t an excuse, it was a natural reaction to your toxic behavior. You were a shitty girlfriend, and it’s a wonder he stuck around for so long and even considers getting you back now. 

And your blatant boasting is very off-putting. Please, please stop calling yourself a “good girl”. Stop thinking like that, too. I’ve seen zero humility in all your posts, just inflated ego and pride. No mature, confident man will want to date someone with the mindset of a little spoiled, selfish kid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Gebidozo
2 hours ago, Orochilove said:

i will go back in a few weeks and I’ll see if he stops by and if he does I may give him a chance if not bye bye forever 

So arrogant and condescending. Are you having delusions of grandeur? I can’t stress enough how unattractive everything you’re thinking, saying, and doing is. 

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Orochilove said:

I’m just being myself atleast

This is something people say when they don't want to put in the work to understand the hurt they cause and put in efforts to change. I hurt people - oh well that's who I am. 

Edited by Gaeta
  • Thanks 1
ExpatInItaly
Posted (edited)

His Russian girlfriend probably doesn't try to make him wear matching shoes.

Or freak out when he pets his dog on weekends. 

Edited by ExpatInItaly
  • Like 1
basil67
8 hours ago, Gaeta said:

This is something people say when they don't want to put in the work to understand the hurt they cause and put in efforts to change. I hurt people - oh well that's who I am. 

Indeed.  Those of us who want to get on well with others and have good relationships work to change the parts of ourselves which aren't so great.   A person can be a better version of themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
Orochilove
23 hours ago, Gebidozo said:

I’m a 48 years old man with a (to put it mildly) rich and varied romantic past, so there really isn’t much that can surprise me in the realm of romantic relationships. But again, you’re missing the point. Supposing that you’re right and most people cheat, you not cheating still isn’t something you should be so disproportionally proud of. You don’t deserve a medal for not cheating. It’s just one of the basic requirements for a good relationship and there are many others which you don’t fulfill.

To him it was a big deal to be loyal and so I was.  I know i can be a bit of a headache but I needed him to handle me as well.  He even emailed me today, saying let’s talk.  He obviously can’t get over me

• Author
Orochilove
23 hours ago, basil67 said:

Loyalty is more than staying faithful.  Loyalty also means sticking by someone's side through thick and thin...but you didn't do this.  Your actions of ghosting were no better than cheating

I ghosted him because he would piss me off.  He was soooo against ghosting and said it was the most toxic things ever but he also with held affecting from me

• Author
Orochilove
23 hours ago, Gebidozo said:

So arrogant and condescending. Are you having delusions of grandeur? I can’t stress enough how unattractive everything you’re thinking, saying, and doing is. 

Why is this arrogant? I need reassurance and a lot of it.  I will only forgive him if he shows his loyalty to me.  

• Author
Orochilove
16 hours ago, Gaeta said:

His ex wife pretended to be a good girl and robbed him with her sister.  I show who I am the good and the bad, atleast I’m honest.  I think it’s the best way

• Author
Orochilove
10 hours ago, ExpatInItaly said:

His Russian girlfriend probably doesn't try to make him wear matching shoes.

Or freak out when he pets his dog on weekends. 

Maybe she’s more emotionally supportive than me but she’s probably faking it to get money out of him just like his ex

basil67
5 minutes ago, Orochilove said:

I ghosted him because he would piss me off.  He was soooo against ghosting and said it was the most toxic things ever but he also with held affecting from me

You told us that you ghosted him because you wanted him to chase you and prove his love.  

And EVERYONE is against ghosting in a relationship.  If you weren't happy in the relationship, you try and fix it like an adult (no ghosting) and if you can't fix it, you end it

Gebidozo
8 minutes ago, Orochilove said:

As everyone told you already multiple times, you are both toxic

What are you trying to achieve now, exactly? You don’t listen to what people are telling you and keep repeating the same stuff, totally missing the point each time. Why are you continuing to post in this thread?

• Like 1
Gebidozo
11 minutes ago, Orochilove said:

He obviously can’t get over me

And? I know a guy who can’t get over cocaine. 

Gebidozo
10 minutes ago, Orochilove said:

Why is this arrogant? I need reassurance and a lot of it.  I will only forgive him if he shows his loyalty to me.  

Just read your last sentence. You sound like some cartoony evil queen.

Gebidozo
11 minutes ago, Orochilove said:

His ex wife pretended to be a good girl and robbed him with her sister.  I show who I am the good and the bad, atleast I’m honest.  I think it’s the best way

Well, his ex wife did exactly the same. She showed him who she was, the good and the bad. The good was her affection and care of him, the bad was the robbery. You are doing the same thing, showing the good and the bad. The good is that you haven’t robbed him yet. The bad is jealousy, control, not doing much for him, lashing out, ghosting, and just being generally mean. I don’t see any fundamental difference between you two.

• Like 2
Gebidozo
13 minutes ago, Orochilove said:

Maybe she’s more emotionally supportive than me but she’s probably faking it to get money out of him just like his ex

Sure, because all nice women in the world are probably faking it, right? 

• Author
Orochilove
5 hours ago, basil67 said:

You told us that you ghosted him because you wanted him to chase you and prove his love.  

And EVERYONE is against ghosting in a relationship.  If you weren't happy in the relationship, you try and fix it like an adult (no ghosting) and if you can't fix it, you end it

Yes and also he was annoying me and I felt insecure and neglected.  And now he breaks up ends up with another woman at the same time trying to work things out with me.  

he’s the problem as you can see.  I will take your advice and move on, but only if he doesn’t show up and beg me 1000 times to stay

• Author
Orochilove

Im sorry if i offended anyone but i came here for advice.  I just felt attacked when I know I’m innocent and a good girl.  I know for a fact he’ll look for me in every other girl he will ever date or marry, and he will come looking for me or is already looking for me physically as well.

i will listen to the people here and give it one last chance, and I want to thank you all.