My life

sexydavidw77

Good morning all I’m new to this.. I just felt like I need to express my problems as I’m too ashamed to speak to my other half or friends…. 

I have a lovely girlfriend I’ve been with for 10 months.. we have lots of sex and passion.. we are really good together! 

but it seems not enough for me as I keep looking at women and want more, I go to the gym, work, shops and I’m always looking at women, craving for women

is that normal and I am happy to be in a relationship but part of me wants to be single and have fun with as many.. I just adore women so much, they are a beautiful human being.. I’m obsessed with boobs and vagina 🙈 sorry with my rudeness 

I just don’t know what I should do.. need help therapy, or it’s cos I want to be on my own and have fun.. 

I was married and with my ex for 16 years so since we split up I was in dating and loved it as bad as many ladies 

Gebidozo

When you are with a woman you truly love and feel truly passionate about, you don’t crave other women.

It might take a lot of time, experience, mental growth, and luck to find such a woman, however.

I used to be just like you, seemingly happy in a relationship yet constantly wanting other women. Needless to say that those relationships didn’t work out.

I’m 48 years old now and have been in a relationship for a couple of years. I don’t crave other women because I feel completely fulfilled sexually with my lady, like never before. I had relations with many women, yet never even thought that something like this was possible.

Either you find a way to enhance your sexual experience within your current relationship, become fully satisfied, and stop wanting other women (the preferred way), or you break up with your GF and “have fun”. I have to warn you, though, that there is a price to pay for all that “fun”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
sexydavidw77

Wow I’m the same age as u… so ur saying that my girlfriend isn’t the one for me then? 

In my youths I used to go out with lots of ladies and have lots of fun, and f*** buddies… 

so when I was married I had a daughter and it changed my life and I wasn’t interested in women but always look at them when I go out etc 

then split up with ex wife and went on dating and realised it’s more easier nowdays so I went on lots of dates and had so much fun, but it became too much, and I found this girl and settled with her,  moved in with her and I just still never grateful 

Gebidozo
8 hours ago, sexydavidw77 said:

ur saying that my girlfriend isn’t the one for me then? 

I don’t know. What’s certain is that you shouldn’t be craving other women when you’re in a relationship. If you can’t stop wanting other women while being in a relationship it can only mean one thing, you are sexually unfulfilled. Whether you and your GF can solve this problem is unknown. Maybe you’ll find a way to raise the level of passion and find sexual satisfaction with your GF alone. If not, then it means you don’t love her enough and you should set her free, because she needs a man who will only want her.

basil67
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sexydavidw77 said:

Wow… It will crush her if I set her free 😢

Be honest about your reason for ending it.  Yes, she will be hurt.   But after she tells her girlfriends what you said, they will give her endless support in knowing that she's better off without you.   She'll be OK with them around her

Edited by basil67
  • Like 1
Gebidozo
4 hours ago, sexydavidw77 said:

Don’t you think it will crush her harder if she spends her life with a guy who craves other women?

Would you like to be with a woman who constantly wants other men?

NuevoYorko
4 hours ago, sexydavidw77 said:

She'll be more crushed when she finds out about your cravings for all the extra boobs and vaginas.  

• Like 1