Mixed signals? delusion? stupid? lol

• Author
Gulf-Delta
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Gebidozo said:

I’m not mad or hurt at all. You’re the one who is constantly mad and hurt by everything people tell you

You aren't mad? Why are you posting like it?

58 minutes ago, Gebidozo said:

Errr… not really. But sure, I’ll agree that they are much nicer than me if that makes you feel better. But what’s the point? We’re all giving you the same advices. You choose not to heed them and lash out at us. You’re mad at yourself, my friend.

The fact that you need to lie about the interactions here to make yourself into a good guy is weird s***, brother. I never lashed out at anyone until you started saying schizo s*** like "I probably have a violent streak" or just saying completely non applicable things about me, the date. Even the girl in question

You need to get a grip on your ego and realize you are not some kind of psychic or something

You have made guesses and judgements about these thibg based on nothing real. I told you about the date and my interactions with this girl and somehow you tried to transmute the info of these posts into some kind of judgment on my character, behaviors, etc.

Like you literally are going "oh he posted this and this and this, this is who he is as a person, he must have said this or that, he must have certain behaviors"

I'm telling you, this is insane behavior. This is internet addict behavior. You are not a healthy person to take advice on, youre essentially hallucinating things into the situation, or me, or rhe date, that arent there

you're saying I'm violent because I didn't agree with your assessment about my personality....a guy you've literally never met or even seen

There is no lashing out. Youre being f***ing weird, dude

Edited by Gulf-Delta
Gebidozo
15 hours ago, Gulf-Delta said:

I'm interested in opinions that are based on things I posted, not this 4chan style armchair psychologist stuff.

Unbelievable. People are giving you their free time and trying their best to help you for free, and you’re complaining about the quality of their advices. Gift, horse, mouth? You aren’t paying anything for this, dude. If you don’t like our advices, don’t ask for them. 

Don’t you see how ungrateful you are?

If you were my friend I’d smack you, man😁

Gebidozo
32 minutes ago, Gulf-Delta said:

You aren't mad? Why are you posting like it?

Of course I’m not mad. Why would I be mad at some mentally unstable, ungrateful, delusional stranger? I was just trying to help you. 

Posting like what? If you were my friend I’d be way harsher with you. 

32 minutes ago, Gulf-Delta said:

There is no lashing out. Youre being f***ing weird, dude

Then stop talking to me. Why are you still replying?🙂

Dude, I hope you understand that your opinion means squat to me, I don’t care what you think about me, and if you’re just trying to hurt me I assure you it will never work🙂

Save your energy for healing your own severe mental problems. I’m not the one asking for help here, you are. I’m not the one getting hysterical because a stranger on the internet told me I’m an arrogant little prick. I’m not the one getting insanely mad over good advice, you are.

Edited by Gebidozo
  • Author
Gulf-Delta
2 minutes ago, Gebidozo said:

Unbelievable. People are giving you their free time and trying their best to help you for free, and you’re complaining about the quality of their advices. Gift, horse, mouth? You aren’t paying anything for this, dude. If you don’t like our advices, don’t ask for them. 

Don’t you see how ungrateful you are?

If you were my friend I’d smack you, man😁

Homie, get some perspective. Something being free, you being "charitable" does nor make you objectively right nor does it give you some kind of magic powers to be able to perceive or make assessments on a stranger

I didn't complain about the quality of the advice in general,  I got f***ing weirded out by you trying to talk about me like you know me personally or something. It's weird as hell dude.

We've never met dude. 

SoulCat

You come across as the typical, self proclaimed nice guy.
Unfortunately, the problem with 'nice guys' is that the nice guy veneer is super thin, and very fragile.
It tends to fade pretty quickly regardless, but any setback or adversity, especially around dating & women makes it vanish like snow before the sun. 

Yours wore off in the space of a few pages of a forum thread, and I bet dollars to doughnuts it disappears even quicker in real life.
I would not be surprised if your church crush saw the real you poke through the paper-thin nice guy veneer during your coffee date, and decided that she wanted no further part. 
Smart woman.

I doubt there's any point giving you any sort of advice, you're way too entrenched in your self-loathing pity party. 
I'll just leave it here that the way you present yourself, even if only with words on a screen, is incredibly off-putting, self-indulgent, and combative. Not to mention boastful, entitled and aggressive. 

Change your tune, change the outcome. C'est le ton qui fait la musique.

• Like 3
  • Author
Gulf-Delta
7 minutes ago, Gebidozo said:

Of course I’m not mad. Why would I be mad at some mentally unstable, ungrateful, delusional stranger? I was just trying to help you. 

Dude, I hope you understand that your opinion means squat to me, I don’t care what you think about me, and if you’re just trying to hurt me I assure you it will never work🙂

Save your energy for healing your own severe mental problems. I’m not the one asking for help here, you are. I’m not the one getting hysterical because a stranger on the internet told me I’m an arrogant little prick. I’m not the one getting insanely mad over good advice, you are.

Dude. You literally need to go outside and talk to human beings. This kind of post is weird as f***.

You seemingly can't stop. Now you're randomly just saying I'm delusional, you said I'm violent, you're saying I'm arrogant, nownyoure saying i have "severe mental issues". Dude. Get a grip..why, because I didn't suck your balls when you gave advice that wasn't applicable? Or when I said you were weird for making personal judgements on a person you never met?

I didn't get mad over any good advice either. What is causing this kind of lie?

This is a troll, isn't it? I fell for it? Again, I'm not the kind of guy who thinks how someone in the internet is reflective of their real life personas. But your posts are f***ing weird dude

• Author
Gulf-Delta
14 minutes ago, SoulCat said:

You come across as the typical, self proclaimed nice guy.
Unfortunately, the problem with 'nice guys' is that the nice guy veneer is super thin, and very fragile.
It tends to fade pretty quickly regardless, but any setback or adversity, especially around dating & women makes it vanish like snow before the sun. 

Yours wore off in the space of a few pages of a forum thread, and I bet dollars to doughnuts it disappears even quicker in real life.
I would not be surprised if your church crush saw the real you poke through the paper-thin nice guy veneer during your coffee date, and decided that she wanted no further part. 
Smart woman.

I doubt there's any point giving you any sort of advice, you're way too entrenched in your self-loathing pity party. 
I'll just leave it here that the way you present yourself, even if only with words on a screen, is incredibly off-putting, self-indulgent, and combative. Not to mention boastful, entitled and aggressive. 

Change your tune, change the outcome. C'est le ton qui fait la musique.

I literally don't get where you get this stuff from. This is f***ing weird. This kind of s*** is why I avoid forums. 

You guys are coming up with stuff about "veneers" and some different "real me" and "self loathing pity party" and all these other things that make no sense. You guy seem to have really lost the thread here...I don't get all these buzzwords and these ideas or assessment about things like aggression or violence.

The thread is now going from advice to getting weird, egomanical and creepy.

• Author
Gulf-Delta
33 minutes ago, Gebidozo said:

Also, accusations disguised as advice does not make them advice. You've given little advice. You've just given accusations.