Why do you think he was asking me this ?

Kileyallen

So I hooked up with a ex situationship. Before we hooked up he kept asking if I’ve kissed anyone since us and if I’ve slept with anyone? I told him no and he kept telling me “I don’t believe you just tell me the truth. I kept telling him no I haven’t, yet he kept pressing me about it. I asked him if it’s because he’s worried about sexual diseases. He said no I just want to know. Then he ended it with saying I don’t believe you. After we got done hooking up he started texting me casually?

I thought it was just a hook up like a one time thing. And that was going to be it ?
What do y’all think of all this ?

I think he's pretty annoying with his question and pretty rude when not accepting your answer.

I can only think of 1 reason a man would ask such a question to a hook up....he gets a thrill listenning to women talking about their sex encounters. If you had answered yes I bet you then  he would have asked if you enjoyed it and would have asked details. 

• Like 1
  • Author
Kileyallen
8 minutes ago, Gaeta said:

I think he's pretty annoying with his question and pretty rude when not accepting your answer.

I can only think of 1 reason a man would ask such a question to a hook up....he gets a thrill listenning to women talking about their sex encounters. If you had answered yes I bet you then  he would have asked if you enjoyed it and would have asked details. 

Then when I kept telling him no cause it was non of his business he told me to “swear to god, that I haven’t hooked up with anyone else”….. 

11 minutes ago, Kileyallen said:

Then when I kept telling him no cause it was non of his business he told me to “swear to god, that I haven’t hooked up with anyone else”….. 

It's game playing. What do you hope out of this?

Alpacalia

I think if he is just content with hooking up with you what you do is your business and he doesn't have a say in who you kiss or sleep with. 

If you're looking for a more serious relationship, it might be best to stay away from this person. Forget about why he kept asking you about other people to be intimate with and instead remind yourself that you deserve someone who respects your boundaries and doesn't try to manipulate you or make you feel guilty about your choices. 

• Author
Kileyallen
1 hour ago, Alpacalia said:

I think if he is just content with hooking up with you what you do is your business and he doesn't have a say in who you kiss or sleep with. 

If you're looking for a more serious relationship, it might be best to stay away from this person. Forget about why he kept asking you about other people to be intimate with and instead remind yourself that you deserve someone who respects your boundaries and doesn't try to manipulate you or make you feel guilty about your choices. 

This was are first time hooking up since we ended things…. Which we ended things like 4 months ago… so I’m not sure why he would ask me that…

Then he texted me a picture of my perform I left in his car by accident asking me “ is this yours” I told him yea and he can just throw it away 

basil67

He sounds abusive - please block him on all platforms

Alpacalia
1 hour ago, Kileyallen said:

This was are first time hooking up since we ended things…. Which we ended things like 4 months ago… so I’m not sure why he would ask me that…

Then he texted me a picture of my perform I left in his car by accident asking me “ is this yours” I told him yea and he can just throw it away 

And do you enjoy that kind of interrogation?

Do you think that is a sign of someone having feelings for you? Because it doesn't necessarily seem like it. It seems more like he is trying to control or manipulate you. 

You don’t need anyone in your life who is going to try to control or manipulate you. Your choices are yours and you are allowed to make them without being interrogated or judged. You're not in a relationship, who you date is your  business and no one has a right to tell you otherwise.

• Author
Kileyallen
23 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

And do you enjoy that kind of interrogation?

Do you think that is a sign of someone having feelings for you? Because it doesn't necessarily seem like it. It seems more like he is trying to control or manipulate you. 

You don’t need anyone in your life who is going to try to control or manipulate you. Your choices are yours and you are allowed to make them without being interrogated or judged. You're not in a relationship, who you date is your  business and no one has a right to tell you otherwise.

Why is he trying to manipulate me?

ExpatInItaly

Who cares what his motives are?

Strengethen up your backbone and block him. 

• Like 1
basil67
2 hours ago, Kileyallen said:

Because that's who he is.  

MsJayne

He sounds like a massive tool, so it doesn't matter what his reason for interrogating you is. Just tell him you slept with three football teams and a donkey and then block and delete him. 

• Like 1
happyhorizons
5 hours ago, basil67 said:

Because that's who he is.  

^^^He does seem to be a manipulative person. Please don’t allow him to manipulate you.

smackie9

You have been told many times to block this jerk. The answers will continue to be the same. 

• Like 1
Alpacalia
10 hours ago, Kileyallen said:

Let me guess. You think by him asking you those questions that he "cares" about you or something.

Actually, it's quite the opposite. He is trying to manipulate and control you by questioning your sexual history. He is trying to make you feel guilty and insecure, and make you feel like you have to prove yourself to him.

Block this manipulative and disrespectful guy and move on. 

stillafool

He's probably asking because he's been hooking up with so many people since you broke up he thinks you've done the same and wants to hear about it.

NuevoYorko

It means he is boring, the two of you have nothing in common besides random hookups.  You have nothing to talk about so he is just messing around with lame comments.  It means nothing.   

Please don't keep asking these questions over and over.  It's disturbing that you would bother thinking about stuff like this.  Do you have any friends, hobbies,  a job, school?   

happyhorizons
1 hour ago, Alpacalia said:

Let me guess. You think by him asking you those questions that he "cares" about you or something.

Actually, it's quite the opposite. He is trying to manipulate and control you by questioning your sexual history. He is trying to make you feel guilty and insecure, and make you feel like you have to prove yourself to him.

Block this manipulative and disrespectful guy and move on. 

He THINKS that he’s smooth….news flash he’s a TOOL. 

flitzanu

he is not doing any of this because he loves you and wants a relationship with you and wants to marry you.

he is not doing any of this because he is secretly into you.

• 2 weeks later...
Lotsgoingon

He badgered you because HE has actually slept with other people. So he was projecting that onto you. 

stillafool
On 6/5/2024 at 12:03 AM, Kileyallen said:

It's not because he's in love with you and wants you back, if that is what you're thinking.  Block him and you won't have these questions.