FB dating

basil67
8 hours ago, Helicon5 said:

What's funny is she said 'I don't do well in chaotic environments', then creates one. LOL

This was not a chaotic environment.   Rather the two of you simply have different and incompatible boundaries for keeping yourselves safe.  

• Like 1
FredEire
6 hours ago, Helicon5 said:

I was thinking, maybe I should do that with everyone who wants to talk just to see their reaction to adversity. It would certainly be a good indicator of their tolerance and willingness to work together. lol

Call them an idiot? I suspect that may be partly what she was doing, "testing" your reaction and tolerance level. Don't lower yourself to that.

basil67
6 hours ago, Helicon5 said:

I was thinking, maybe I should do that with everyone who wants to talk just to see their reaction to adversity. It would certainly be a good indicator of their tolerance and willingness to work together. lol

What exactly are you thinking of doing?   Because if you're being difficult to test them, those who like a calm environment will run in the other direction.  

14 hours ago, Helicon5 said:

A good woman with her sh%t together would drop you like a hot potatoes. There is no 'together' when you're just chatting with someone before a meeting. All it would show is her willingness to take BS from a stranger. 

• Like 1
FredEire
21 minutes ago, Gaeta said:

A good woman with her sh%t together would drop you like a hot potatoes. There is no 'together' when you're just chatting with someone before a meeting. All it would show is her willingness to take BS from a stranger. 

Agree. Please don't play mind games as a "test" ever, and especially not before you've even met someone.

• Like 1
NuevoYorko
On 6/11/2024 at 12:52 PM, Helicon5 said:

If it's a red flag then why does it specifically in the FB rules not to give out your phone number in messages and report anyone who asks? You'd think the red flag would be the one going against that. 

Well ... you may have noticed by now that most of the people here have not been willing to spend their time meeting in person unless they'd spoken on the phone first.   Add me to that list.