Behavior Interpretation

Alpacalia
1 hour ago, Rajeev said:

Sounds good, do you think I have to say explicitly that " if you feel uncomfortable please let me know"?

I don't think that's necessary at this stage. It's good to be respectful and considerate of her feelings, but mentioning it right off the bat might come off as too formal or put unnecessary pressure on her.

Just stick with saying that you noticed you have her number and thought it would be nice to connect outside of work. At some point though you're going to have to bite the bullet and ask her out! 

I know it sounds daunting but just take a deep breath and be confident. :)

basil67
7 hours ago, Rajeev said:

But as i said, she got my number with groupchat reason but did not pass to the her manager and groupchat creator and he was not aware of that at all. I dont know story behind of this. Do you have any idea? . My impression is it was a signal for having communication via whatsapp. I could not find a other logic for that.

Could be that she forgot to pass the number on.  Why would she get your number if she didn't intend to initiate anything?

You're going to have to stop looking for signs and ask her out.

• Author
Rajeev

Let me updates you guys,

last Tuesday, I made a stupid mistake 😀, I was checking that chat group members ( with no message so far), and accidentally I called her and then I messaged sorry my mistake, I wanted to check group members. She did not react something but I saw in the evening I got a view from her in my linkedin and I viewed her page again and then I got another view by her. Next day I need to be somewhere except office else but the say after I was at work she is not at work ( holiday or ...)

Sony12

So she viewed you after you had already viewed her. Big deal. I am beginning to wonder if this whole thread is a joke.

NuevoYorko

By now your intense scrutiny of this woman may be verging on the creepy.   It's not "normal" to stare at someone so much that you can report the number (to a fraction) of seconds that she looked at you.    

If you don't do something soon you are going to start seeming like a stalker.   So make a move - or stop hyper- focussing on this woman.  Both of you are there to do a job and evidently there is some crossover in your work so try to keep it comfortable.

ZA Dater
26 minutes ago, NuevoYorko said:

By now your intense scrutiny of this woman may be verging on the creepy.   It's not "normal" to stare at someone so much that you can report the number (to a fraction) of seconds that she looked at you.    

If you don't do something soon you are going to start seeming like a stalker.   So make a move - or stop hyper- focussing on this woman.  Both of you are there to do a job and evidently there is some crossover in your work so try to keep it comfortable.

Agree it's time to ask her to meet for coffee and see how she responds, inaction here is not a good idea.

Alpacalia

Yes, this is turning into unsavory territory. Have a clear plan, ask her out, be direct, and don't invest any more energy into obsessing.

ZA Dater

OP you are going to drive yourself mad wondering what she is thinking so you may as well roll the dice and ask her out to see what her reaction is. Re reading this I would be inclined to say she is giving you attention to the degree you give her attention, trust me she is enjoying this because its low effort from her end and she can see how much you like it, even if you think she cant.

Worst case scenario she does not want to to out with you, you will still get that attention from her because she likes the attention from you. I had a very similar scenario for years and it ultimately went nowhere (it might have had I accepted her advances at an office party) but I did enjoy the attention.

• Author
Posted (edited)

Latest update:

I cant suddenly ask her out because maybe it is a bit awkward in workspace.

she started a short conversation a couple of weeks ago but i killed it because I had meeting. ( my biggest mistake, and after that all these eye contact things happened(So I have plan to start some conversation to see if she wants to continue like that time or not.

So She was in office after days, I saw her with headphone put on and i  said hi how you doing? Then she put off headphone and explained about 2 minutes with some details and then asked me about how was my weekend when I explained wanted to know more details as well. This is

Edited by Rajeev
La.Primavera

If the moment doesn't feel right to ask her out or you don't feel ready yet, then just give her a soft compliment to test the waters.  Something simple like, "that color looks really good on you", or "your hair looks nice like that", are subtle ways of showing an interest or at least building rapport. 

If she seems a bit uncomfortable about it, then you'll know to back off without a full rejection.  Otherwise, you can build on from there at your own pace.