• Author
24 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

This really is heartbreaking ❤️🩹 he to read😔😔

I'm sorry 😞 I feel different every 2 minute and i can't seem to settle on any one emotion..

10 minutes ago, Jane Grey said:

I'm sorry 😞 I feel different every 2 minute and i can't seem to settle on any one emotion..

That’s why you shouldn’t go with emotion here, you should do what everyone here has been advising you to do: go no contact.

You won’t be able to heal if you keep having connections to than man.

Please understand, you’re wounded, and the worst thing you can do to a wound is keep scratching it. It will never heal like that. You need to cure your wound, not irritate it.

• Author
3 hours ago, Gebidozo said:

That’s why you shouldn’t go with emotion here, you should do what everyone here has been advising you to do: go no contact.

You won’t be able to heal if you keep having connections to than man.

Please understand, you’re wounded, and the worst thing you can do to a wound is keep scratching it. It will never heal like that. You need to cure your wound, not irritate it.

Thank you for this! 

On 6/28/2024 at 5:13 PM, Gebidozo said:

Right, there’s that type of women (and people in general, I suppose), that like to have what others have. Pathological coveting.

The reason I forgot about those is because I never encountered such women in my life. But people I know very well told me that they existed.

They do. It's shame the level of pitty party I've witnessed here for someone that willingly chose a man that is married. I don't feel sorry for her, at all. I feel sorry for the wife and his family.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Author
14 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

They do. It's shame the level of pitty party I've witnessed here for someone that willingly chose a man that is married. I don't feel sorry for her, at all. I feel sorry for the wife 

Niceeee 🤣

Respectfully and with thought of the many positive and supportive posts @Alpacalia has made over the years, for many LS querents:  if the wife finds out and chooses to post here while in emotional distress, she'll get her support (pity party?) too. No one is obligated to post for someone they don't feel "deserves" their support/advice.

I suppose there's little stopping folks from posting negative comments now as well (and I'll concede I've done at least a bit of that over the years),BUT if we all start doing that regularly then LS degenerates into a place of negativity and IMO loses it's value as a place people can come to for positive, mature, and well-intentioned advice and feedback.

• Author
Just now, mark clemson said:

Respectfully and with thought of the many positive and supportive posts @Alpacalia has made over the years, for many LS querents:  if the wife finds out and chooses to post here while in emotional distress, she'll get her support (pity party?) too. No one is obligated to post for someone they don't feel "deserves" their support/advice.

I suppose there's little stopping folks from posting negative comments now as well (and I'll concede I've done at least a bit of that over the years),BUT if we all start doing that regularly then LS degenerates into a place of negativity and IMO loses it's value as a place people can come to for positive, mature, and well-intentioned advice and feedback.

Thank you Mark! That is solid feedback right there - I appreciate it! 

Respectfully, it is not negative to say that her decision was wrong  the affair was wrong and someone that willingly chose to cause emotional distress to another and foster potential destructive lasting impact on children in another family ... doesn't just "deserve" her support in making her undo her affairs.

• Like 1

So many people come here looking for answers, support and actual advice/insight.  I think it's important WE treat them with both dignity and respect regardless of the mistakes they have made. 

• Author
14 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

Respectfully, it is not negative to say that her decision was wrong  the affair was wrong and someone that willingly chose to cause emotional distress to another and foster potential destructive lasting impact on children in another family ... doesn't just "deserve" her support in making her undo her affairs.

Respectfully - Maybe you should consider avoiding the other man/woman section of this site. It's in the name - you know what it's about. 

• Author
15 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

So many people come here looking for answers, support and actual advice/insight.  I think it's important WE treat them with both dignity and respect regardless of the mistakes they have made. 

Thank you!