co worker changed in the break room when it was just me and her

normally people go into our private rooms we have to change, but i guess since she was just putting on pants over her gym shorts she didn't feel the need to use the rooms, but when she was putting the pants on she asked me "why are these pants so hard to put on" or ":why is it so hot putting these pants on" but i think the first one makes more sense. is she flirting?

basil67
2 hours ago, ikonik said:

normally people go into our private rooms we have to change, but i guess since she was just putting on pants over her gym shorts she didn't feel the need to use the rooms, but when she was putting the pants on she asked me "why are these pants so hard to put on" or ":why is it so hot putting these pants on" but i think the first one makes more sense. is she flirting?

I can't see this as flirting.   And I can't imagine these words were specifically aimed at you.  I think it was just a garden variety grumble....not much different to complaining "why is this printer so temperamental".  

Of course, answering with something such as "haha yeah, I know the feeling" would not be inappropriate

Edited by basil67
  • Like 1
smackie9

I think she was just trying to be funny/making light of things because she probably realized it wasn't such a good idea to be doing that.

• Thanks 1
stillafool

No, it doesn't sound like flirting to me, she was just putting on her pants.

• Like 1
basil67
7 hours ago, smackie9 said:

I think she was just trying to be funny/making light of things because she probably realized it wasn't such a good idea to be doing that.

OMG, yes!   She suddenly felt weird and tried to make light of it

• Like 1