Should I reach back out to him

msrojas

For a little over a week I have been constantly thinking about an old FWB and imagining reaching back out to him. We didn't end on bad terms, basically it happened because I wanted to be in a relationship and I don't think he saw me in that way so we stopped hooking up. It has been a long time and I was moved on from him, but I can't get him off my mind now and keep wanting to reach back out and see him again. My hesitation is because I don't want to start something again and it end on bad terms this time, we also haven't been in touch in this time so I don't know much about his life anymore. 

basil67

I feel comfortable in saying that he knows you were wanting more from him.  So if he wanted a relationship with you, he would have reached out to you.   The ball has always been in his court

• Like 2
stillafool

Yes if you still have feelings for him leave him be.  He may have sex with you again but then move on if he gets a hint that you want more.  I agree he knew you wanted him and hasn't tried to be with you so I'd just let it go at this point.

• Like 1