what can I do about it?

elisabeth160

K here's the deal. I've been friends with this guy for about 4 months. We hang out a lot and work @ the same place too. So I started having feelings for him and thought I made it completly obvious. He had broken up with his ex of a year and a half back in july, but was still friends with her. He had told a friend of mine that he had feelings for me but doubted it would go anywhere. So I had my hopes up about me and him.. Till a week ago when I found out he started going back out with his ex again. I was upset and told him everything. That I had started liking him and was unhappy about him dating her and had wanted to hook up with him. He asked why I didn't tell him sooner and that we can still hook up and swore he had no idea I liked him. Well we hung out a few days ago and his gf showed up. She was pissed I was there and told him to make me leave because she said eveyone knew I wanted to get with him, and how could he have me over knowing that. He wouldn't make me leave so she broke up with him. That night we hooked up for the first time. But we agreed it had to be a secret. The next day I asked if he was going to get back together with her and he said probably. And this weekend he's going to vegas with her and her family for New Years.

I have feelings for him and wanna be with him sexually and in a relationship. What can\should I do?

Would I be horrible for hooking up with him while he's with her?

wait so you didnt have sex with him yet tho?

cause if you did, well sorry sweets but you've been used and now he's gonna go back to the plaything he first liked. Sure if you want a f*ck buddy, i dont think he'll mind as long as its you two's *secret*.

just tell him that if he wants to be with you, the ex has to go.

See : there's the problem. He kept her around and now they want to get back together. You were the side show. You were what bided his time while they hashed things out. You lose.

Thats why its important to find out if your bf has feelings for an ex. Because usually you lose...