Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sweetiepop said:

I’m 29 and his words were ‘officially single from January’ and yeah he has been on some from he has been separated, he is lovely tbh and in regards to the annulment he hasn’t said he wouldn’t get one I was just asking about it lol, he has been nothing but nice from ive been talking to him and I don’t see any red flags at all so far, actually get on really well with him and that’s rare! 

Of course he is nice to you!!  He wants something from you! The question is not about him being nice, the question is about dating a man that is not divorced yet, and has only been seperated for 6 months.

Chances are You will end up being one of his transition girlfriends.

Not only he's not done healing but his finances are still tangled with his ex. 

Edited by Gaeta
  • Like 1
  • Author
Sweetiepop
On 7/5/2024 at 11:09 PM, Gaeta said:

Of course he is nice to you!!  He wants something from you! The question is not about him being nice, the question is about dating a man that is not divorced yet, and has only been seperated for 6 months.

Chances are You will end up being one of his transition girlfriends.

Not only he's not done healing but his finances are still tangled with his ex. 

I met up with him yesterday and he was very open and honest. He said that the marriage was on the rocks from last October 2023, divorce is in process and they are in the middle of selling the house too. He advised there was no cheating or affairs that ended the marriage and said that the ex partner just got up one day and said that she didn’t want to continue with the relationship, he seems genuine!, I agree that with the divorce thing…thats a messy situation and I am 29 I’m not getting any younger and I know that one day I want to get married and have kids so I don’t know if i should progress with this, as if he has been hurt by that all….this guy might not want even get married again. He did say the break up was the worst time of his life and that he feels a lot better now. 

57 minutes ago, Sweetiepop said:

the ex partner just got up one day and said that she didn’t want to continue with the relationship

You may not know because you are young but people don't wake up one day and decide their relationship of 9 years isn't worth it anymore. He's not telling you the back story. 

One reason it's important to take time to ourselves after a divorce/seperation is because it takes time to realize what was our part in the relationship failing. He has not done that work yet.

• Like 1