what if she does this on the first date

Man from Segovia

Man from Segovia

we did bareback anal on the first date...she surprised me by doing oral and vaginal after anal. She is quite nasty but I was too turned-on to care. A friend says not to get hung up on her...she needs to see a pyschologist. He draws the line with oral after anal. Says the girl will never be loyal to me. I feel there is some truth to that.

I don't know what to think...this woman is drop-dead gorgeous. Lived as a model for a while...seems nice, has a child, good parents/brothers. Is her sexual behaviour alarming?

Hi Man...,

I think it may be alarming behavior but also on your part as well. You liked what she did for you but you said she is "nasty". By that do you mean unattractive to you or nasty as in what you and she did was nasty? I didn't quite get that. If you are concerned now about what she did being classified as alarming behavior then you need to consider that about yourself as well, afterall you were there too.

It sounds like she may be promiscuous but at the same time she has a daughter and a career and maybe she doens't get out much? I don't really know. If you liked the sex then I have to believe you must have liked something about her personality enough to be drawn to her right?

Ask yourself if you liked the date part of your night, stuff that you talked about (I hope you did some talking?!!) maybe you share some common interests,etc? It's hard to listen to anybody else in situations like these because unless they really know the person they can say whatever they want but you can't predict how someone is going to be in a relationship.

Also, Muy Importante: Are you sure she wants any kind of relationship other than sexual and fun from you? Maybe she doesn't want any strings attached? Maybe she just likes to date and have fun and a little casual sex on the side? I don't know, it all depends on lifestyle.

Figure out what you want from this girl and then go from there.

we did bareback anal on the first date...she surprised me by doing oral and vaginal after anal. She is quite nasty but I was too turned-on to care. A friend says not to get hung up on her...she needs to see a pyschologist. He draws the line with oral after anal. Says the girl will never be loyal to me. I feel there is some truth to that. I don't know what to think...this woman is drop-dead gorgeous. Lived as a model for a while...seems nice, has a child, good parents/brothers. Is her sexual behaviour alarming?

If this girl does this a lot after first dates with men in your town, it's only a matter of time before they start dying off of AID's...and there's an STD epidemic.

If you don't care enough about your life to exercise self-control in these matters, make sure you get some life insurance to leave behind for burial expenses. And encourage this partner to do the same.

As a matter of fact, there ought to be a major drive in your town for all guys to become well insured.

it seems like you are turned on but your friend is telling you the girl needs to see a psychologist. does your friend think that you need to see a psychologist too for you were engaging in the same sexual acts as she was with her? the question is not whether her sexual behavior is alarming but what are both of yours sexual preferences. sexual behavior is determined by what each person prefers so if you are not engaging in acts which harm each other is it really alarming? you might want to discuss your feelings about her engaging in such behavior on the first date with her to see if she feels such behavior is alarming or not. maybe you were alarmed that she was so willing to engage in such acts on the first date?

we did bareback anal on the first date...she surprised me by doing oral and vaginal after anal. She is quite nasty but I was too turned-on to care. A friend says not to get hung up on her...she needs to see a pyschologist. He draws the line with oral after anal. Says the girl will never be loyal to me. I feel there is some truth to that. I don't know what to think...this woman is drop-dead gorgeous. Lived as a model for a while...seems nice, has a child, good parents/brothers. Is her sexual behaviour alarming?

It doesn't seem like this girl has a whole lot of self respect. Is that what you want in a gf? Is it her looks? Is it just sex? You have to decide what you want. If you would like a long term relationship I'd run like hell.

This was your first date, usually people are a little refined. What happens on the third? Does she bring the family pets to bed?

Dating is usually a ritual in where you learn and determine what you are looking for in a partner for life. It seems to me most people settle on things like intelect, sense of humor, attitude, sexual compatibility, and looks. Not just whether she does oral after anal or sucks or swallows. To me when you are first dating someone you try to put your best foot forward. Is this what she figures is her finest feature, damn rights she's nasty.

Do you want to date the town bike? Cause you know everyone's gone for a ride, she practiced somewhere.

Would you want her to kiss your mother with that mouth?

Take care and remember to wrap up the little guy!!

d

Yes, but what about HIM? He was on that date too!

It doesn't seem like this girl has a whole lot of self respect. Is that what you want in a gf? Is it her looks? Is it just sex? You have to decide what you want. If you would like a long term relationship I'd run like hell. This was your first date, usually people are a little refined. What happens on the third? Does she bring the family pets to bed? Dating is usually a ritual in where you learn and determine what you are looking for in a partner for life. It seems to me most people settle on things like intelect, sense of humor, attitude, sexual compatibility, and looks. Not just whether she does oral after anal or sucks or swallows. To me when you are first dating someone you try to put your best foot forward. Is this what she figures is her finest feature, damn rights she's nasty. Do you want to date the town bike? Cause you know everyone's gone for a ride, she practiced somewhere. Would you want her to kiss your mother with that mouth? Take care and remember to wrap up the little guy!! d

If it makes you feel better he sounds like he's a town bike too. :)

He is the one that is wondering if it should go further.

So I guess it was my reply to him.

I suppose I have the impression that boys will be boys and girls should be girls.

Sorry if I offended, but would you date a girl like this?

d

exactly!!!! he didn't object to going 'bareback' did he?? while this could have been a first for both going 'bareback', i don't think it's fair to make assumptions about her....yet. get tested for std's, and then decide about getting to know her better.

it doesn't neccessarily mean she acts like this all the time. some really good relationships start from one-night stands....although bareback anal to oral to vaginal is a bit scary (ewwwww)!

This situation definitely goes both ways. When you think about it, she isn't any nastier than you are. You participated in that situation. If you thought she was being nasty then why didn't you ask her to stop? You must have been enjoying it. As far as being loyal, I can't really answer that question. Ask yourself the same question. If you sleep with a woman on the first date, does that mean you will never be loyal to her. I think we really need to get rid of these double standards.