Is she interested? 1005K

SixthDense

Am I too dense?

I have talked to this girl for quite a while through online. She would sometimes flirt wth me and I'd do the same. Although, there are some instances that makes me wonder whether she's really interested such as: 

Most of the time I'd be the one to start the conversation or otherwise we won't talk for a day.

She posts/stories something that's kinda related to her ex or other guys

Is she really not interested or not yet invested?

Edited by SixthDense
Nonsense
basil67

What does 1005K in your title refer to?

When you start the conversation, is she chatty or does she chat briefly and then tell you she needs to go do something?   If she's chatty, then she likes you enough to talk.   How about you ask her on a date?  It's the only way to find out  

Edited by basil67
FredEire

She sounds half rather than fully invested. But it's difficult to progress things fully online, you can never really get to know eachother. You have to meet in person.

It can at times be difficult to tell interest level from online communication. But most of the time when they are interested they are consistent with their communication and they aren't short with you.

• Like 1
FredEire
6 minutes ago, Sony12 said:

It can at times be difficult to tell interest level from online communication. But most of the time when they are interested they are consistent with their communication and they aren't short with you.

It's a different thing to in person but I think you can usually tell.

Not interested looks like short answers, low effort and infrequent replies.

Interested looks like quick replies with a lot of detail, initiation and asking questions.

But then there's the frustrating in between when they reply quickly with longer messages some days and other days it's just a low effort hahaha. Basically interested when they feel like a bit of attention.

In terms of the prospects for a relationship they may as well not be interested, in my experience.

Alpacalia

Would you expect someone to be fully invested when/if you're just talking to them online? Not sure what's stopping you from asking her out if you're interested though, so maybe you're the uninterested one and that's why she's not investing. 

• Like 1
basil67

If I was interested, I'd suggest we meet face to face.   And the fact that you haven't asked to meet her suggests that you don't have a great deal of interest either.

• Like 1
smackie9

If she isn't in your bed by now...she ain't interested. 

blueletters

Have you asked her out on a date? I'm not going to fully invest on a guy who isn't asking me out on a date.