Need help and advice

Bigbaz26

So a number of things have happened yet still no confession which is all I want, but basic story is, I got home early off a night shift and found her trousers and knickers on the floor together as if you rushed to take them off in the moment as I have done the same thing with her. She denied it this one was a big sign. 

Sexy outfits in the wash all the time

Deleted messages between her and another bloke, but apparently it was just flirty banter and she don't know why she deleted it, also had him on Snapchat, but denied even talking to him on there.
A friend of hers said she had.

Failed lie detector on evetything

But I bring anything up from the past she brings up that I left her for 4weeks after she failed the test and it was traumatic for her and so on.

But I don't know, I have spent half my life with her, got 5 amazing kids and she's so convinced she is telling the truth and part of me feels bad. But deep down u know she has had more than one bloke. 

NuevoYorko

If you're at the lie detector point, it's too late.   Time to get a divorce lawyer.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Holy cow! Lie detector! Ok Ok you spent half of your life with her so what? Why don't you work on having a 'better' second half of your life with someone loyal. 

• Sad 1

How much cheating and disrespect are you willing to endure? It is pretty obvious how she has disrespected you and your marriage. If you do not respect yourself then who will?

BaileyB
On 7/10/2024 at 4:21 AM, Bigbaz26 said:

Failed lie detector on everything

The trust has been irrevocably broken when you get to the point of “lie detector.” 

MsJayne

Lie detector? Who are you, Jack Byrnes? 😂 I'm not surprised she was traumatised by it. It does indeed sound like she may be telling a few porkies, so maybe just go see divorce lawyer and get it over with.