Is it time to give up on him?

Mizz Layta

I tried to reconnect with my ex since he was giving me signals that he may be interested again. He works the building next to  mine and he often makes  a point to talk to me so I took it as green light to message him telling him that I have been feeling nostalgic etc. he never responded so i thought that was it. But then when i saw him he light up and he was flirty so I thought he may want to take it slow. Then after few weeks I message him again and tried to start a conversation by asking about his day etc but it felt one sided as he was giving one word answers. then I decided to make my intentions clear by asking him to meet. He never responded. I saw him again after 2 weeks and he was flirty as usual but he never brought it up or texted me back

is it time to give up?

basil67

Is this the same guy you did a few posts about at the end of last year/start of this year?   Definitely time to give up on him...he's never been interested in rekindling anything.   Being friendly in passing does not suggest romantic interest.

• Author
Mizz Layta
55 minutes ago, basil67 said:

Is this the same guy you did a few posts about at the end of last year/start of this year?   Definitely time to give up on him...he's never been interested in rekindling anything.   Being friendly in passing does not suggest romantic interest.

yes same guy

basil67
1 hour ago, Mizz Layta said:

yes same guy

You've already wasted far too much time on him.  Best to put him behind you

ExpatInItaly

He is not interested, 

Yes, it is way past time to give up.