Ex found someone after 1 week

So my ex found someone after 1 week of our breakup it's all so weird he lives somewhere in dubai or abu dhabi or outside in the lower class cites he's not rich he's pakistani and has promised her all these luxuries she's deeply in love with him first mo th they had already talked about marrying even tho he can't come here and she doesn't work just how serious can something like.this be is she just thinking the grass would.be greener she had talked a lot of s*** on me that's not true we were together for 6 years I did everything for her like literally everything and even had two jobs to go on vacation and not worry too much about money one of the things she said is he's more fit better looking but beside that dude has slept with prostitutes sleeps in the same room as his two siblings doesn't have a real job from what she said and he ignored her on hher bday had add his ex on inside and etc like wtf 

basil67

She's your ex, so what she's doing now is really none of your concern.  If you find her actions bothersome, just block her so that you won't learn about it

Edited by basil67
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
30 minutes ago, basil67 said:

She's your ex, so what she's doing now is really none of your concern.  If you find her actions bothersome, just block her so that you won't learn about it

She had asked for 4 weeks of no contact so I can give her time and space to think about stuff and on our anniversary day she still told me happy anniversary even though she was already with him so it's not like I was trying to be all up on her business tf she doing asking for time if she had other plans

basil67
5 minutes ago, pete said:

She had asked for 4 weeks of no contact so I can give her time and space to think about stuff and on our anniversary day she still told me happy anniversary even though she was already with him so it's not like I was trying to be all up on her business tf she doing asking for time if she had other plans

Wanting four weeks of no contact suggests that your relationship with her had already soured.   She had one foot out the door when she said this and now has both feet out the door.

Block her and leave her behind.

Gebidozo

It stings when our exes move on so fast, I know. But they are our exes for a reason. In so many cases, wanting to move onto someone new is the very reason for the breakup. Sometimes they try to soften the blow by not telling you that and by doing supposedly nice things such as remembering anniversaries. 

You have to stop torturing yourself and move on. She is your ex, she doesn’t owe you anything anymore. 

Edited by Gebidozo
  • Author
2 hours ago, Gebidozo said:

It stings when our exes move on so fast, I know. But they are our exes for a reason. In so many cases, wanting to move onto someone new is the very reason for the breakup. Sometimes they try to soften the blow by not telling you that and by doing supposedly nice things such as remembering anniversaries. 

You have to stop torturing yourself and move on. She is your ex, she doesn’t owe you anything anymore. 

Look i was her first and so was she didn't just break it off with me.it was complicated and I could understand getting with someone but a ldr she doesn't work he doesn't work everyday like it's basically impossible to be in a relationship but I guess I don't know

basil67
21 minutes ago, pete said:

Look i was her first and so was she didn't just break it off with me.it was complicated and I could understand getting with someone but a ldr she doesn't work he doesn't work everyday like it's basically impossible to be in a relationship but I guess I don't know

If you're right, they won't last.  But this is part of her journey, and the only way we learn is by trying different things

john8908

I have never had an Ex this stuff I'm reading seems like different planet stuff.

Edited by john8908
  • Author
17 minutes ago, basil67 said:

If you're right, they won't last.  But this is part of her journey, and the only way we learn is by trying different things

I mean I'm telling you what she has said not me just making it.up look I understand I have to move on but it's just a shock and though people might have answers didn't expect after 6 years and no type of abuse or cheating this could happen after our first break up 

• Author
6 minutes ago, john8908 said:

I have never had an Ex this stuff I'm reading seems like different planet stuff.

First break up definitely wasn't expecting it especially from someone I gave up so much for and did everything for her

basil67
10 minutes ago, pete said:

I mean I'm telling you what she has said not me just making it.up look I understand I have to move on but it's just a shock and though people might have answers didn't expect after 6 years and no type of abuse or cheating this could happen after our first break up 

I'm so sorry you're hurting.

When you say "I didn't expect [ ] this could happen" are you talking about her ending the relationship or moving on quicky?    Did you have any idea that she wasn't happy in the relationship?  Did the two of you have any unresolved issues?

MsJayne

Yep, people can be callous pricks. Just block all contact with her, and prepare for a few weeks of feeling like crap. Her telling you this new guy is "fitter", and other garbage, is totally unnecessary and makes it sound like she's being deliberately hurtful, so maybe have a think about that and what sort of person wants to rub your nose in it. When she comes grovelling back, which she may well do at some stage in the future, please have the balls to completely ignore her. I hope you feel better soon. 

john8908

The best revenge is living well. Travel the world or do things you enjoy.

Edited by john8908
  • Like 1
  • Author
5 hours ago, basil67 said:

When you say "I didn't expect [ ] this could happen" are you talking about her ending the relationship or moving on quicky?    Did you have any idea that she wasn't happy in the relationship?  Did the two of you have any unresolved issues?

Both first the break up and the moving on quickly was so out of character too no I mean we had our problems but nothing to crazy every problem we had was fixable 

• Author
5 hours ago, MsJayne said:

Yep, people can be callous pricks. Just block all contact with her, and prepare for a few weeks of feeling like crap. Her telling you this new guy is "fitter", and other garbage, is totally unnecessary and makes it sound like she's being deliberately hurtful, so maybe have a think about that and what sort of person wants to rub your nose in it. When she comes grovelling back, which she may well do at some stage in the future, please have the balls to completely ignore her. I hope you feel better soon. 

Yeah I said hurtful truths to her obviously I felt betrayed after 6 years of doing everything she wanted and in 1 week completely changed to a new dude like nothing yet she drags my name across the ground to whoever she talks to and of course I Don't plan on taking her back ever and I appreciate it 

• Like 1
  • Author
4 hours ago, john8908 said:

The best revenge is living well. Travel the world or do things you enjoy.

Yes

• Author
5 hours ago, basil67 said:

So a quick recap this is what happened o asked doe a 1 or 2 of space and time becomes I was having a really rough week and she agreed to it I told her I needed to just think about everyone which was should I get a newer car and start paying for a house for the both of us but our life style would take it hit so I told her this didn't mean I wanted to break up becomes I knew what she would be thinking she said I understand fast forwarded literally a day later I said hey hyd she said ok and didn't really wanted to talk so come to find out she wanted to break up before it seemed like I was unsure about myself and life and she didn't want that instability I was so confused she said she needed time and space I said ok q week later she said let's meet up and see how it goes we met up we chilled so than I asked what do you think she said about what I said about us anyway we talked things got a little heated emotionally I ended up asking her if she wanted to keep dating because I did she said no because she doesn't wanna go back to the same stuff I said ok so you're breaking up with me she said I don't want that so I was confused and full of emotions so I said if I leave her with no answer it means you don't want to continue this i took her home I left 30 mins later we text we decided to cool off for 2 weeks talk again after 2 weeks she sees everything different by this point she's already with the new dude I knew nothing about she's unfriended me yet watches my stories constantly she said she still need more time so I said ok 2 more weeks but that's it during these 2 weeks I was scrolling through Instagram and just happened to come up on a post she commented on and she tagged the new dude calling him husband so I called her she said she doesn't see a future with me anymore but she does with him because he's religious and wants a family when I would always talk about having kids with her we talked for 4 hours than ended contact at this point yes I felt betrayed and angry I messaged the guy saying he better be good to her etc his reply was struggling u desperate mf I'm going to pound her to death and there's nothing you can do about it I messaged her saying this is the guy you want she said he was joking I got upset said some hurtful truths ended up getting blocked and everything else ik is just from her friend that tells me sometimes because she knows how I treated her and how badly she speaks of me now so even she's confused...sorry I know long but I didn't want to just put dome parts 

• Author
6 hours ago, basil67 said:

And look put aside every trip I took her on every dinner every item like everything that I bought her put that to the aide because that's just items but I git twi jobs to have a decent life and fun every week I worked everyday but the o lt day I git off to see her I would drive 1 hour to see her than 40 mins to the nearest big city so in total that would be 5 hours she didn't have to work because she didn't want too we were going to mive out but I for this exact reason I never did because I had this weird feeling that what if she left me and now I'm here wasting my life away paying for a house or something also for got to say this she's 20 I'm 23 but we had very different upbringing yes I still live with my mom I pay 50p of rent because that's one of the negative studd she said about me that I live eith my mom and I'm a momma boy even though I've only had my mom even when I had cancer and broke my c2 yet the other dude lives rent free because of work complications I'm guessing and shares a room with two siblings like wtf how is that a red flag for me but because he's more fit or whatever he's ok like this 

ShyViolet
12 hours ago, pete said:

She had asked for 4 weeks of no contact so I can give her time and space to think about stuff 

It should not be four weeks of no-contact, it should be PERMANENT no contact.  Four weeks isn't enough.  You are broken up now, whatever she is doing and whoever else she has started dating does not matter and is none of your business.  You will be better off if you stop dwelling on this new guy that she's involved with.  It has nothing to do with you.

• Author
11 minutes ago, ShyViolet said:

It should not be four weeks of no-contact, it should be PERMANENT no contact.  Four weeks isn't enough.  You are broken up now, whatever she is doing and whoever else she has started dating does not matter and is none of your business.  You will be better off if you stop dwelling on this new guy that she's involved with.  It has nothing to do with you.

You're correct and I am working on it