Is this woman interested or Not you think?

its like this. She kept coming by me saying hi, she kept staring at me. It felt overwhelming her staring like that but it didn't make me not interested. She works in same building, she kept saying hi and staring at me. so i said hi back, then next day i asked her name she said and said she likes mine. then she went to car and said have good day.

day after, i said hi and didn't like she before but i had to say it first. she said oh hi with weaker energy. day after she did it again but check this out. i found out she has a boyfriend, she was arguing with him on the phone.  he come in her work parking lot and they sit there in car.

what should i do ?

basil67
5 hours ago, davb45 said:

its like this. She kept coming by me saying hi, she kept staring at me. It felt overwhelming her staring like that but it didn't make me not interested.

If someone stares at you, say "can I help you with something?"

5 hours ago, davb45 said:

She works in same building, she kept saying hi and staring at me. so i said hi back, then next day i asked her name she said and said she likes mine. then she went to car and said have good day.   day after, i said hi and didn't like she before but i had to say it first. she said oh hi with weaker energy. day after she did it again but check this out. i found out she has a boyfriend, she was arguing with him on the phone.  he come in her work parking lot and they sit there in car. 

what should i do ?

She has a boyfriend, so treat her as you would any other acquaintance