Tony, According to " true friendship..."

I agree with you about " 2 ways friendship"

I personally care so much about my friends.Bestfriends and there are only 2 of them.One of them turns his back on me,i'm badly hurted.The other friend,although still cares for me so much, said I was taking it too serious.Have I don't something wrong by caring and treasuring my best friends?

You can't smother friends. You can value them, care about them, etc. but human feelings are never completely equal. There is always one person who cares more than the other in any relatioship. Don't worry about it.

Don't put your friends under all kinds of pressure by demanding they feel this way or that way.

Sometimes friends will turn their backs on us. Maybe they were never really friends. Talk to your friend who did this and find out why. If you don't feel the reason was good enough or you are just hurt too badly, drop the friendship.

You haven't done anything wrong by treasuring your friends but just don't place a lot of demands on them. Friends don't exist for our convenience. They are just there.

Go out and try to make more friends.

are you guys or gals? i always think that it's more difficult for women to have true friendship?!

You can't smother friends. You can value them, care about them, etc. but human feelings are never completely equal. There is always one person who cares more than the other in any relatioship. Don't worry about it. Don't put your friends under all kinds of pressure by demanding they feel this way or that way. Sometimes friends will turn their backs on us. Maybe they were never really friends. Talk to your friend who did this and find out why. If you don't feel the reason was good enough or you are just hurt too badly, drop the friendship.

You haven't done anything wrong by treasuring your friends but just don't place a lot of demands on them. Friends don't exist for our convenience. They are just there. Go out and try to make more friends.

What???? Actually, petty/catty nonsense aside, when women mature, the depth and warmth of our friendships with each other are unparalleled. I know MANY men who admit to friendships with their male friends that are based on shared activities or interests versus a real sharing of feelings. These men turn to their...you guessed it...FEMALE friends when they real emotional support or good advice about a problem.

But to answer the second part of your question, I have male and female friends in there!

are you guys or gals? i always think that it's more difficult for women to have true friendship?!

i actually count my mother, my best friend (female), and a couple of other friends (2 female, 1 male).....but i went to an all-girl's school and my family is *FULL* of women.